kktc ye eski kimlikle giriş / 30 Haziran son: KKTC'ye eski kimlikle gidilemeyecek

Kktc Ye Eski Kimlikle Giriş

kktc ye eski kimlikle giriş

FAQ &
Tips

We have collected the most frequently asked questions about tickets and journeys in this section. We hope you can find the answers you are looking for. For questions that you cannot find the answer, you can call us at 0 , or contact us on our social media accounts or write to [email protected]

Can I travel with my Turkish ID Card between Turkey and TRNC?

Both Turkish and TRNC citizens can travel with ID cards and passports between Turkey and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus with the exception of vehicle owners who must travel with a passport.
PS: TC citizens who travel with a passport must pay an "exit fee" in Turkey. before they travel.

Can TC citizens travel with their ID between Turkey and TRNC?

TC citizens can travel to TRNC with ID except for the vehicle owner if traveling with a car. Car owners must travel with a passport.

I will go to TRNC with my car. Must I travel with a passport?

Yes, the car driver MUST travel with a passport.

What do I need to prepare when I travel from TRNC to Turkey with my car?

NORTHERN CYPRUS citizens must obtain a vehicle exit permit from the Tax Office (Motor Vehicles) before leaving TRNC with their vehicles.

Citizens of NORTH CYPRUS can only use passports when leaving with their vehicles. Vehicle owners cannot travel with ID.

NORTHERN CYPRUS citizens have to obtain an exit permit from the bank if their vehicles are mortgaged.

Drivers coming from South to North Cyprus must obtain the G form for the car at the land border in order to travel to Turkey from the ports of Kyrenia or Famagusta.

What do I need to prepare before I travel from Turkey to TRNC with my car?

A person who wants to travel to Northern Cyprus with his vehicle can only travel with a passport.

A vehicle can only be taken out of Turkey by the car registry owner. The car registry holder can give power of attorney to a third party. The person receiving the power of attorney must also travel with a passport.

If the person that is given the power of attorney is not a sibling or parent of the car registry holder, the vehicle must be younger than 3 years old. Otherwise, the car will not be allowed to exit Turkey.

Power of attorney is not accepted for vehicles over 5 years old.

If the registry of the vehicle is on a company, all company partners is required to issue a power of attorney.

Vehicle owners whose bank loan payments are continuing should receive a letter from their bank with the content "The vehicle can leave Turkey".

Vehicle owners must obtain NORTH CYPRUS traffic insurance for at least 1 month when entering NORTH CYPRUS. This insurance can be obtained upon arrival at the NORTH CYPRUS port.
If the owner of the vehicle is a student in NORTH CYPRUS, they must have the student certificate from the school. Student certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of receipt.
If the vehicle owner is a student in NORTH CYPRUS, he/she must obtain NORTH CYPRUS Traffic Insurance for at least 3 months when entering NORTH CYPRUS. This insurance will be obtained upon arrival at the NORTH CYPRUS ports.
Please keep the customs form "G - " that will be given to the driver by the NORTH CYPRUS customs at the entrance to Northern Cyprus. You have to present this form when leaving NORTH CYPRUS.
Traffic is on the left lane on the island and both local or international driving license can be used.

Is driver free when I book a vehicle?

Yes. Our promotion "driver is free with every vehicle" is going on. The driver only pays the departure/arrival taxes.

I am a Turkish army personnel. Must I pay the departure / entrance tax?

If you are personnel of the Turkish Army you may be exempt from paying departure/entrance taxes. If you have the document called " Husut Çıkış Belgesi" please choose that tax option while buying your ticket online.

Can I change the trip date of my ticket?

Yes you can change the date of your trip by clicking on the "Click to change your trip" phrase at the bottom of your tickets sent to your e-mail address. If the price difference occurs at the time you choose the new trip, you are obliged to pay the amount according to the rules of our ticket sales contract.

I am not going to use my ticket and I want to cancel it.

If you bought your ticket online, you will find a "Cancel Ticket" button next to each ticket in the information e-mail sent to you. When you click there, your cancellation will be made according to the ticket cancellation rules & conditions. The amount will be refunded to the card you used.
Cancelation rules ;

- Until it is 24 hours before the departure time;
25% penalty will be deducted.

- Within the last 24 hours till 6 hours before the departure time;
The trip date of the ticket cannot be changed or turn into open ticket unless there is a valid personal reason. The ticket can only be canceled with a 50% penalty.

- Within the last 6 hours before the departure time
Trip date cannot be changed and the ticket cannot be turned into open ticket. In case of cancelation, only the tax amount is refunded. All tickets that are not used/ changed as of the closing time of the trip are considered null and no refund will be made.

Please remember that you can only change the date of your trip or make your ticket open BEFORE 24 hours before the departure time via the link in the email sent to your email address. Open tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of ticket issuance.

I want to cancel my ticket. Will I pay a penalty?

Until 24 hours before departure time; the refund of the canceled tickets is made with a 25% penalty, the ticket can be changed and the ticket can be open ticket. If you bought your ticket online, you will find a "Cancel Ticket" button next to each ticket in the information e-mail sent to you. When you click there, your cancellation will be made according to the ticket cancellation rules & conditions. The amount will be refunded to the card you used.
Cancelation rules ;

- Until it is 24 hours before the departure time
25% penalty will be deducted.

- Within the last 24 hours till 6 hours before the departure time;
The trip date of the ticket cannot be changed or turn into open ticket unless there is a valid personal reason. The ticket can only be canceled with a 50% penalty.

- Within the last 6 hours before the departure time
Trip date cannot be changed and the ticket cannot be turned into an open ticket. In case of cancelation, only the tax amount is refunded. All tickets that are not used/ changed as of the closing time of the trip are considered null and no refund will be made.

Please remember that, you can only change the date of your trip or make your ticket open BEFORE 24 hours before the departure time via the link in the email sent to your email address. Open tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of ticket issuance.

I will not be able to use my ticket on the date. I want to turn it to open ticket and use it at a later date.

If you are not going to use your ticket, you can turn it to open ticket by clicking on the "Click to change your trip" phrase at the bottom of your e-mail sent to you. Your ticket can be used within 1 year after the date of issue. When you want to use your ticket again, you can click the same link and choose the trip on the date you want. Sometimes there may be a price difference and you can pay this difference with your credit card online.

Do you apply any discount for passengers who are disabled or over 60 years old?

No we don't. We have discounts for students, soldiers, diplomats.

I bought my tickets for vehicle and passengers. Is there anything else I need to pay in and out of ports?

Entrance and exit taxes for passengers and vehicles are included in our prices.
But you will have to pay the traffic insurance for your vehicle in the destination country in order to drive in that country. The amount is to be paid upon arrival.

Can passengers under the age of 18 travel alone?

When the minor is travelling with an identity card;
- Passengers under the age of 18 cannot go abroad without a "notarized or official consent" received from the notary public of the parent/legal guardian who will NOT travel with them.
- If the minor will travel with only the mother, a notarized or official consent of the father will be required. If the minor will travel only with the father, a notarized or official consent of the mother will be required. If the minor will travel with someone other than the parents or alone, the consent of both parents is required.
- If the child's custody is in a legal representative, a notarized or official consent is required indicating the consent of the legal representative.

IMPORTANT NOTE : If the child under the age of 18 will be traveling with a passport, the permission and notarized or official consent of their parents IS NOT required.

Which ports do your ferries depart in Turkey and TRNC??

Akgünler Denizcilik operates trips between these ports;
Turkey: Taşucu Port and Mersin Port
TRNC : Kyrenia Port and Famagusta Port

Which port do the ships dock in Taşucu?

After the closure of the small port in Taşucu center, all sea traffic from Taşucu is from SEKA port.
Our catamaran "Akgunler 3" and RORO ship "Via Mare" ferry use Seka port for departure and arrival.
Passengers with tickets are required to go to the Akgunler office in Taşucu city center first, hours before the departure time, and then go to Seka Port after completing their boarding procedures. All passengers can use the complimentary shuttle bus services between Taşucu Akgünler Office and Seka Port.

Do you have shuttle buses to other cites from ports of Kyrenia and Famagusta

We don't provide shuttle bus services from the ports. You have to use taxis or local transportation means.

There is something I specifically want to consult with the police or customs regarding my travel.

You can call the phone numbers below for more detailed information.
Taşucu Port Police
Taşucu Port Customs
Kyrenia Port Police
Kyrenia Port Customs
Mersin Port Police
Mersin Port Customs /

I will travel with my pet. What is the procedure?

When entering North Cyprus, you can bring your pet (only cat, dog and bird) with you.
You can get detailed information from the link below;

seafoodplus.info

When entering Turkey;
Each passenger can bring 2 pets (only cats-dogs) and 10 fish.
The veterinary health report, the certificate of origin and vaccines, identity document.
You can get detailed information from the address below;

seafoodplus.info

How many suitcases can I take with me for free? Is there a weight limit?

You can take 3 suitcases or parcels with you on Roro Ships (Via Mare and Via Famagusta). If you are traveling on the Catamaran fast ferry(Akgunler 3), you can take 2 suitcases and 1 handbag/backpack with you. There is no weight limit applied per piece.

Can Turkish citizens take their TRNC plated vehicles Turkey?

Persons residing in the TRNC can take their vehicles with TRNC license plates registered in their name to Turkey temporarily. In order to do that they have to prove that they are residing in TRNC legally.

Being a resident in the TRNC means the following; The vehicle owner must be residing in TRNC for at least days within the last days. The countdown date starts from the date of entry into Turkey.

TRNC to work, to study or temporary duty in order to go definite return
Turkish citizens who reside temporarily to work, to study, etc. cannot take the TRNC plated vehicles to Turkey if their residence in TRNC is terminated and they are returning to Turkey for good,

The requirement of staying in TRNC for days in the last year is checked by the Turkish customs administration at each entrance and those who meet this requirement are given an entry permit. TC citizens can check the exit/entrance dates on the webpage below;
www.tüseafoodplus.info

What can I take with me as "duty free" when entering Turkey?

Tobacco and Tobacco Products
1- Cigarettes pieces
2- Cigarillos (cigars weighing no more than 3 g each) pieces
3- Cigars 50 pieces
4- Chopped tobacco (with sheets of cigarette paper) gr.
Alcohol and Alcoholic Beverages
1- Alcohol and alcoholic beverages with an alcohol degree exceeding 22% 1 lt.
2- Alcohol and alcoholic beverages with an alcohol degree not exceeding 22% 2 lt.
Cosmetic
1- 5 skin care products and make-up materials, cologne, perfume, lavender, essence or lotion, not exceeding ml
Food products
1- Tea 1 kg.
2- Soluble instant coffee 1 kg.
3- Coffee 1 kg.
4- Chocolate 1 kg.
5- Candy etc 1 kg.

Eski kimlikle KKTC'ye gidilemeyecek

Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü (EGM), Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti'ne (KKTC) gidecek olan Türk vatandaşların, 30 Haziran tarihinden sonra eski nüfus cüzdanıyla Türkiye'den çıkış yapamayacağını açıkladı.

Haber devam ediyorHaberin devamı
Haber devam ediyorHaberin devamı

EGM'den yapılan açıklamaya göre, sahteciliği kolaylıkla yapılabilen ve taklit edilebilen eski tip nüfus cüzdanlarının yerine 02 Ocak tarihinden itibaren güvenlik özellikleri yüksek, taklidi güç ve biyometrik verilerle desteklenmiş yeni tip kimlik kartlarının üretildiği hatırlatıldı. Açıklamada, "Hudut kapılarımızdan ülkemize giriş ve çıkış işlemlerinde yapılan incelemelerde, eski tip nüfus cüzdanları ile geçişlerin devam etmesinin büyük bir güvenlik zafiyeti oluşturduğu, başta terör örgütleri olmak üzere birçok suç örgütü üyelerinin söz konusu nüfus cüzdanlarında sahtecilik yapmak suretiyle yurt dışına çıkış yapmaya çalıştıkları tespit edilmiştir. Bu itibarla, 30 Haziran tarihi itibarıyla KKTC'ye çıkış yapacak Türk vatandaşlarının eski tip nüfus cüzdanları ile ülkemizden çıkış işlemlerinin sonlandırılacaktır" denildi.

Sıradaki haberSıradaki haber
Sıradaki haberSıradaki haber

30 Haziran son: KKTC'ye eski kimlikle gidilemeyecek

ARRAffinity

(seafoodplus.info)

Oturum (Session) Çerezi

Azure tarafından kullanıcı isteklerinin aynı instance a erişebilmesi için tuttuğu çerezdir

Oturum boyunca

_gat_UA

(seafoodplus.info)

İşlevsel ve Analitik Çerez

Google Analytics'in analitik veriler tuttuğu çerezdir.

Oturum boyunca

_gid

(seafoodplus.info)

Google Analytics'in performans ölçümlerini yapmak için veri tuttuğu çerezdir

1 Gün

_ga

(seafoodplus.info)

Zorunlu Çerez

Google Analytics'in performans ölçümlerini yapmak için veri tuttuğu çerezdir

Gün__gads

Takip Çerezi

Google DoubleClick (DFP)'nin kullanıcıları takip etmek ve yeniden pazarlama yapmak gibi çalışmaları için kullanılan çerezdir

GünIDE (seafoodplus.info)

Takip Çerezi

Reklam amaçlı kullanıcı davranışlarını takip etmek için kullanılan 3. parti uygulama çerezidir.

Gün_ym_visorc_ (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex Metrica'nın kullanıcı oturumu ile ilgili tuttuğu çerez

Oturum boyuncasync_cookie_csrf (seafoodplus.info)

Takip Çerezi

Kullanıcı davranışlarını ölçmek ve takip etmek için kullanılan Yandex Metrica çerezidir.

Oturum boyunca

sync_cookie_csrf (seafoodplus.info)

Takip Çerezi

Kullanıcı davranışlarını ölçmek ve takip etmek için kullanılan Yandex Metrica çerezidir.

Oturum boyuncacX_S (seafoodplus.info)

Kullanıdığımız cXense Tool'unun analitik veriler tuttuğu çerezdir

Oturum boyunca_ym_isad (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex Metrica'nın kullanıcının reklam engelleyicileri kullanıp kullanmadığını belirlemek için kullandığı çerez

Oturum boyuncayabs-sid (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex metrica'nın analitik veriler için kullandığı oturum id si

Oturum boyuncacX_P (seafoodplus.info)

Kullandığımız cXense Tool'unun analitik veriler tuttuğu çerezdir

Güngckp (seafoodplus.info)

Takip Çerezi

Kullanıcı davranışlarını ölçmek ve takip etmek için kullanılan cxense çerezidir.

GüncX_G  (seafoodplus.info)

Kullanıdığımız cXense Tool'unun analitik veriler tuttuğu çerezdir

Gün__auc (seafoodplus.info)

Takip Çerezi

Alexa Analytics'in kullanıcı hedefleme ve analytics verileri için kullanılmaktadır.

Günsync_cookie_ok (seafoodplus.info)

1 Gün

yandexuid

(seafoodplus.info)

Gün_ym_wasSynced (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex metrica'nın analitik veriler tuttuğu çerezdir

1 GünYandexuid (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex metrica'nın site kullanıcı sayısını belirlemek için kullandığı çerez

Gün_ym_d (seafoodplus.info)

Yandex metrica'nın kullanıcının ilk oturum açma tarihini tuttuğu çerez

Gün

_ym_uid

(seafoodplus.info)

Yandex metrica'nın kullanıcı oturum id si

Gün

Değerli üyelerimiz,

İçişleri Bakanlığı Uluslararası Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü’nün tarihli yazısı ile 6 Şubat tarihinde meydana gelen deprem felaketi nedeniyle;

KKTC makamlarından deprem mağduru olup yakınları KKTC'de bulunan, ülkemizden KKTC'ye gitmek isteyen Türkiye Cumhuriyeti vatandaşları için hitam bulmuş veya iki aydan daha az geçerli süresi olan pasaport veya diğer seyahat belgeleri ile 90 gün süresince KKTC'ye girişlerine izin verileceği, ayrıca pasaport veya diğer seyahat belgelerini depremden dolayı kaybeden kişilerden T.C. Nüfus ve Vatandaşlık İşleri Genel Müdürlüğünden temin edecekleri seyahat belgesi yerine geçebilecek resimli belge sunması koşulu ile girişlerine izin verilebileceğinin bildirildiği,

OHAL ilan edilen illerde ikamet eden vatandaşlarımız için, OHAL boyunca Nüfus ve Vatandaşlık İşleri Genel Müdürlüğünce verilen geçici kimlik belgeleri ile KKTC’ye seferi olan olan Hudut Kapılarımızdan çıkışlarına müsaade edilmesi, çıkışları esnasında MERNİS üzerinden kimlik, fotoğraf ve bilet doğrulamalarının yapılarak çıkışlarına izin verileceği,

OHAL süresince, OHAL ilan edilen illerde ikamet eden vatandaşlarımızın eski tip T.C. Nüfus Cüzdanları ile KKTC’ye çıkışlarına izin verileceği, geçici kimlik belgesi verilenlerin çıkışlarının HKS'ye yolcu menüsünden belge türünün seyahat belgesi (B-SB) olarak kaydedileceği bildirilmektedir.

KKTC İçişleri Bakanlığı’nın genelgesi ile söz konusu yazı Ek’te bilgilerinize sunulmaktadır.

Saygılarımızla bilgilerinize sunarız. 

Türkiye Seyahat Acentaları Birliği
TÜRSAB

Ek 1: Geçici Kimlik Belgesi Örneği

Ek 2: KKTC Genelgesi

Ek 3: OHAL KAPSAMINDA KKTC'YE ÇIKIŞLAR HAKKINDA

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir