альфа-бета тренд форекс / Wedding Photography Gear Checklist - What's in my Camera Bag

Альфа-бета Тренд Форекс

альфа-бета тренд форекс

Alpha vs. Beta: What's the Difference?

Alpha vs. Beta: An Overview

Alpha and beta are two of the key measurements used to evaluate the performance of a stock, a fund, or an investment portfolio.

Alpha measures the amount that the investment has returned in comparison to the market index or other broad benchmark that it is compared against.

Beta measures the relative volatility of an investment. It is an indication of its relative risk.

Alpha and beta are standard calculations that are used to evaluate an investment portfolio’s returns, along with standard deviation, R-squared, and the Sharpe ratio.

Key Takeaways

• Both alpha and beta are historical measures of past performances.
  • Alpha shows how well (or badly) a stock has performed in comparison to a benchmark index.
  • Beta indicates how volatile a stock's price has been in comparison to the market as a whole.
  • A high alpha is always good.
  • A high beta may be preferred by an investor in growth stocks but shunned by investors who seek steady returns and lower risk.

Alpha

The alpha figure for a stock is represented as a single number, like 3 or However, the number actually indicates the percentage above or below a benchmark index that the stock or fund price achieved. In this case, the stock or fund did 3% better and 5% worse, respectively, than the index.

An alpha of means the investment outperformed its benchmark index by 1%. An alpha of means the investment underperformed its benchmark index by 1%. If the alpha is zero, its return matched the benchmark.

Note, alpha is a historical number. It's useful to track a stock's alpha over time to see how it did, but it can't tell you how it will do tomorrow.

Alpha for Portfolio Managers

For individual investors, alpha helps reveal how a public or private stock or fund might perform in relation to its peers or to the market as a whole.

Professional portfolio managers calculate alpha as the rate of return that exceeds the model's prediction or comes short of it. They use a capital asset pricing model (CAPM) to project the potential returns of an investment portfolio.

That is generally a higher bar. If the CAPM analysis indicates that the portfolio should have earned 5%, based on risk, economic conditions, and other factors, but instead the portfolio earned just 3%, the alpha of the portfolio would be a discouraging -2%. 

Formula for Alpha:

​Alpha=Start PriceEnd Price+DPS−Start Price​where:DPS=Distribution per share​

Portfolio managers seek to generate a higher alpha by diversifying their portfolios to balance risk.

Because alpha represents the performance of a portfolio relative to a benchmark, it represents the value that a portfolio manager adds or subtracts from a fund's return. The baseline number for alpha is zero, which indicates that the portfolio or fund is tracking perfectly with the benchmark index. In this case, the investment manager has neither added nor lost any value. 

Beta

Often referred to as the beta coefficient, beta is an indication of the volatility of a stock, a fund, or a stock portfolio in comparison with the market as a whole. A benchmark index (most commonly the S&P ) is used as the proxy measurement for the market. Knowing how volatile a stock's price is can help an investor decide whether it is worth the risk.

The baseline number for beta is one, which indicates that the security's price moves exactly as the market moves. A beta of less than 1 means that the security is less volatile than the market, while a beta greater than 1 indicates that its price is more volatile than the market.

If a stock's beta is , it is considered to be 50% more volatile than the overall market.

Like alpha, beta is a historical number.

Beta Examples

Here are the betas for three well-known stocks on November  

Micron Technology Inc. (MU)
Coca-Cola Company (KO):
SPDR S&P ETY (SPY): 

We can see that Micron was 27% more volatile than the market as a whole, while Coca-Cola was 36% less volatile than the broader market. The SPDRs, or SPYs, have a beta of because this ETF itself tracks the S&P index.

Acceptable betas vary across companies and sectors. Many utility stocks have a beta of less than 1, while many high-tech Nasdaq-listed stocks have a beta of greater than 1. To investors, this signals that tech stocks offer the possibility of higher returns but generally pose more risks, while utility stocks are steady earners.

While a positive alpha is always more desirable than a negative alpha, beta isn’t as clear-cut. Risk-averse investors such as retirees seeking a steady income are attracted to lower beta. Risk-tolerant investors who seek bigger returns are often willing to invest in higher beta stocks.

Formula for Beta

Here is a useful formula for calculating beta:

​Beta=Variance of Market’s ReturnCR​where:CR=Covariance of asset’s return with market’s return​

• Covariance is used to measure the correlation in price moves of any two stocks. A positive covariance means the stocks tend to move in lockstep, while a negative covariance means they move in opposite directions.
  • Variance refers to how far a stock moves relative to its mean. It is frequently used to measure the volatility of a stock's price over time. 
Shoot Sac

I love to carry on my lenses, extra batteries, cell phone and wallet with me throughout the day so I can quickly grab things as I need them, so I have always used a Shoot Sac camera bag vs dual camera bodies. It works for me, and I love it. It&#;s great for when you need to switch lenses in a flash or grab a battery in a hurry.

4. Light stand Bag

Professional Wedding Photography Gear What Is In My Camera Bag

Ever wonder what is exactly in my camera bag for a wedding day? Here&#;s a look into the professional wedding photography gear that I have and use on a wedding day. When I first was starting my photography business, I was SO freaking overwhelmed with all the gear that I needed to own to properly have the right tools for the job. I was overwhelmed by all the choices and was trying to understand what lenses were compatible with my camera, what gear I *really* needed, where to spurge and where to save.

Ok, let&#;s take a peek inside my wedding photography gear.

Below is a list of what is currently in my bag and the gear that I use. After 12 years as a professional wedding photographer, I have actually swapped out some of the more expensive gear for some more affordable options. There are lenses that I find I use all the time, so I invest in those and the lenses I only use for a part of the wedding day or occasionally, so I&#;d rather have a less expensive. (Plus, I have dropped / broken a lot of camera equipment over the years &#; so going with a more budget friendly option has saved me some $$$ over the years).

Every wedding photographer approaches the day differently, and what equipment is in my camera bag might not ultimately be what photography cameras / lenses / gear is best for you when you photograph a wedding. My suggestion is to not just buy a piece of gear because someone else has it but because you love it and need it to create your art.

Pro tip: When I was first starting out, I rented a lot of gear before I invested in it. I used to rent the Nikon f lens for the first year or two when I became a wedding photographer. That lens cost about $2, and I wasn&#;t ready to invest in it that the time, so I would rent it for $50 each time I photographed a wedding.  You can check out your local camera store to rent more expensive lenses or order a lens from places like eunic-brussels.eu

*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. I only gush about products, companies and things I cannot live without, and it is my goal it share the best things with YOU to save you time from hunting down things that will make your life simpler. 

Wedding Photography Cameras

I keep two full-frame professional mirrorless cameras with me for every wedding and shoot I do. I believe every wedding photographer (and professional photographer) MUST have TWO cameras. You never know when / if something might happen to your primary camera, so I strongly recommend that you invest in two camera bodies.

Two years ago, I made the switch to Sony and a mirrorless camera, and I have to admit, I wish I had made the switch sooner. While I loved my old Nikon D DSRL, the thing was HEAVY and when it was paired with a flash and heavy lens, it weighed over 5 pounds. Yikes! It was a lot to lug around, so when I tried out the mirrorless system with Sony, I was in LOVE. It is super lightweight, and my body doesn&#;t hurt quite the same post-wedding day after carrying around my gear all day because it is so light.

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist - Best Cameras for Wedding Photography Sony A7III

These are the cameras I keep in my photography bag

Wedding Photography Bags

I joked with my photographer friend the other day, that is it impossible to have one camera bag when you are a professional photographer.  Over the years, I have had a handful of different camera bags, but these are what I tend to use the most.

If you are interested in how I travel as destination wedding photographer (I&#;ve been on nearly 40 flights in the last 3 years to photograph weddings, be sure to check out this blog post coming soon on how I pack and travel as wedding photographer).

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist Camera Bags

1. Camera Bag Backpack

Seashells by the Seashore

The moment I step onto a beach I can&#;t help myself. My eyes immediately start darting around from side to side in search of seashells! This goes the same for my five year old. I guess the only difference is, she moves on to other things, playing in the water, building sandcastles. But once I start I can&#;t stop! I become obsessed. My favorite is laying on the edge as the water grazes my feet, both hands in the sand as I dig for my treasures.

I&#;m not bias. I love the uniqueness and beauty in them all, wether they are big or small. But I do have to say, there is nothing more rewarding then when you find the perfect shell. The one that doesn&#;t have a single chip on it. The ones you can enjoy in their entirety. When I find those I feel so accomplished.

FullSizeRender

I am however in search for the allusive spiral seashell. The one that you can enjoy in all its beauty without a single chip. I am beginning to believe this shell is the unicorn of all shells. I think the possibility of finding this rare shell is what drives my search&#; and so it continues.

UPDATE About a week after I posted this blog my husband aka lucky shit found a perfect shell spiral and all! Damn him! lol This has made me even more determined then ever&#; they DO exist!!

Manfrotto LBAG Lightstand Bag

I use this bag for all of my light stands, umbrellas, styling mats and Mag Mod

4. Camera Bag Roller Bag

A love letter to my sewing machine

Dear Sewing Machine,

I&#;ve decided to write you this letter, well, because I miss you! I know it&#;s been months since I last touched you and I hope you aren&#;t taking it personally. It&#;s not your fault I left you all alone. I just needed a little adventure in my life, a temperary change of scenery. (You understand? Don&#;t you?) So please don&#;t hold it against me when I return.

There are so many things I miss about you&#; our late nights sipping on Asti, creating whatever our little hearts desired while laughing together watching our favorite shows. Sometimes you wanted to watch a drama and we cried. I miss your delicate stitches and the way you always turned on by just the touch of my hand. You never talk back to me. Or interrupt me. Always agreeing with my choices and supportive when I change my mind and for that I am grateful. I look forward to us reuniting and I already have so many plans for our future together&#; dresses, bags, maybe a doll! So until we see each other again. I&#;ll be thinking of you!

Your loving human,

Candace

Lowepro Pro Roller x AW Rolling Bag

I have had my Lowepro Pro RollerX AW Rolling Bag for 12+ years and this baby is still going strong. It is technically a little bigger than the carry on dimensions for domestic travel but is still great to use for a wedding day. If you are looking for something similar, I&#;d grab the Manfrotto Advanced III Rolling Camera Bag as it is similar to the bag I have.

Then there&#;s the roller bag, perfect for those who lug around heavier gear or if you have a lot of camera gear. This is also great for destination wedding photographers. This bad boy comes with wheels and a telescopic handle, so you can effortlessly glide through the wedding chaos.

Wedding Photography Lenses

Over the years, I have paired down my lens collection to what I use the most and these 4 Sony lenses + 1 Nikon lens are what I use every wedding day. Stay tuned for a full post about what lenses I use during each portion of the wedding day.

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist Lenses

1. 49mm Close-Up Filter Set (+1, 2, 4 and +10 Diopters) Magnification Kit : I ditched having a heavy macro lens for details and instead use these for the images I take of the rings / jewelry during bride prep and put this on my Sony ZEISS 55mm lens

2.  Sony ZEISS Batis 85mm f/ Lens  : My go to portrait lenses especially when I want to bokeh out a blurry background

3.  Sony FE 35mm f/ Lens : I  mainly use this for reception dance photos and sometimes during bride prep in small spaces.

4.  Tamron mm F/ Di III VXD  : I use this lens during the ceremony and during toasts / first dances.

5. Sony Sonnar ZEISS T* FE 55mm f/ ZA Lens : If I had to photograph a wedding all day with just one lens, this would be what I would pick. I love this lens so much.

6.  Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/G : This stays on my 35mm film camera, and I love using this with my 55mm so that my film scans match my digital.

Wedding Photography Lighting  + Flashes

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist Lighting

Lighting Gear

FLASHES

+ (3) Flashpoint Zoom Li-ion R2 TTL On-Camera Flash Speedlight: My off-camera lights that I use during family portraits and during the reception.

+ (1) Flashpoint Zoom Li-on X R2 Round Flash: This is my go-to on camera flash that I use throughout the day. It triggers all my other flashes and I can adjust the off camera flash settings from the camera.

OTHER LIGHTING

Wedding Photography Film Kit

As a hybrid wedding photographer, I also shoot film throughout the wedding day. My film kit is a bit smaller than some other film photographers and has changed over the years. This is what I have in my current film kit.

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist Film Photography

1. Pentax N Medium Format Film

2. Sekonic L Flash Master Light Meter: I love this light meter. I keep the bulb in and meter for the shadows when I shoot my film.

3. VIJIM VL LED on Camera Video Light: I use this when I need a little more light on something. You can adjust the white balance / kelvin on it and the brightness. It is also great when it&#;s really dark and your camera is struggling to focus.

5. Kodak Professional Portra Film, : My go-to film stock for film / medium format film.

4. KODAK Portra 35mm Film

6. Nikon 65N 35mm Film Camera

7. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/G 

Wedding Photography Gear Extras

There are always a lot of little things that I keep in my photography gear. And what I think are essential as wedding photographer.

Wedding Photography Gear Checklist Extras

+ Sandisk SD Cards :You can never have too many SD cards. I personally do not delete my memory cards until I deliver the gallery and backup the RAW files in 4 places.

+ Eneloop batteries + charger : My favorite rechargable batteries that I use in my flashes / flash triggers.

+ Plastic storage case for batteries : This keeps my batteries organized in my bag. Batteries that are charged stay in the case while loose batteries go in my charging bag so I know what needs to be charged when I get home.

+ Camera Battery Bag : I love having a bag like this to keep all my camera batteries organized. I flip the batteries to know if they are dead or charged.

+ Phone Camera Mount : I attach my phone to camera for behind the scenes while I am shooting.

Want to add my camera bag to your Amazon wishlist? Here is the full list of everything I need when it comes to wedding photography gear + essentials.

*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. I only gush about products, companies and things I cannot live without, and it is my goal it share the best things with YOU to save you time from hunting down things that will make your life simpler. 

>>>>>Interested in more photography tips + advice? Be sure to check out a ton of free photography resources and education on the blog like how to determine your ideal client and which cameras and lens I bring with me when I travel out of the country for personal projects.<<<<<

World of Players > World of Gothic - Russian Section > Gothic - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; > TEXH&#;&#;ECK&#;&#; FAQ &#;&#;&#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 2(Ho&#;&#; Bopo&#;a)

PDA

View Full Version : TEXH&#;&#;ECK&#;&#; FAQ &#;&#;&#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 2(Ho&#;&#; Bopo&#;a)

Pages : [1] 2

eunic-brussels.eu://eunic-brussels.eu://eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 (&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;). &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;1 &#; &#;2(&#;&#;) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

1. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;!
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FAQ, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (x64, x86) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. (&#;&#;. Speccy &#;&#;&#;&#;)
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 Gothic\System\eunic-brussels.eu (&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic 1 Player Kit)
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 Gothic2\System\eunic-brussels.eu

eunic-brussels.eu Speccy (eunic-brussels.eu) - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

2. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectX
eunic-brussels.eu&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectX.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: directx_Jun_eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).

Web-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectX, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;_&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).

eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; CCleaner (eunic-brussels.eu)

eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Defraggler (eunic-brussels.eu)

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;\&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic 1 Player Kit
Gothic 1 Player Kit (eunic-brussels.eu) - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic 1 Player Kit &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FPS (&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2-&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;\&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic 2 Player Kit
Gothic 2 Player Kit (eunic-brussels.eu) - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2-&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; , , ,

&#;&#;&#; &#;2(&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;): gothic2_fixexe (eunic-brussels.eu) - &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;!
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#; &#;2-&#;&#;: gothic2_eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu), report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 7-zip (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic2\System\eunic-brussels.eu

3. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;).
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: X:\Games\Gothic
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: X:\Program Files\Gothic
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: X:\&#;&#;&#;&#;\&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: X:\Games\&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: X:\&#;&#;&#;&#;\Gothic

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Windows Vista &#; Windows 7 &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Program Files. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2:
error loader couldn't initialize service
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 'StarForce' &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Windows Vista, Windows 7.
eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2" &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;" &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; StarForce &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows Vista &#; Windows 7.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Steam
eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Steam Overlay &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Steam.

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Windows 7.
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;), &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;;
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (Ctrl+Shift+Esc);
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; rundll32, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;);

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; rundll
&#;&#;&#;&#; -> Games -> &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; -> &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;):
eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;", &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic Player Kit &#;&#;&#; Gothic Mod Development Kit &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

4. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

eunic-brussels.eu eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "DrWeb", "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;", Avast. &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;" &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Saves
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; "D:\Games\Gothic", &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "D:\Games\Gothic\Saves"

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Saves_ &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; INI &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Diccuric, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; D:\Games\Gothic\System\eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; D:\Games\Gothic\Saves_diccuric

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;):
B: VFILE Err: Can't find file: _WORK\DATA\SOUND\ITRW_2H_ORCSTAFF_MRM Code
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
- &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; GothicVDFS (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic\Data\eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic\_work\Data\Sound &#;&#;&#;&#; ITRW_2H_ORCSTAFF_MRM (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "With Path" &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;). &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic (eunic-brussels.eu) &#; Gothic II (eunic-brussels.eu) (&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;). &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;" &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
SmartHeap Library
MEM_BAD_POINTER

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; SHWDLL &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; SHWDLL &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic\System &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Risen &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 3 (&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; SHWDLL.

5. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; EAX &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; API OpenAL, &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1\2 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Miles Fast, &#; &#;1 &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#; &#;2&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; extendedProviders=1, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectSound SW(&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;), Dolby Digital &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; System &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#; Windows Vista &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Service Pack 2 (SP2). &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Service Pack 2.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; Windows Vista &#; Windows 7.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; System\eunic-brussels.eu, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; scaleVideos=0.

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; * &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (FPS) &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; 25
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic 1 Player Kit (eunic-brussels.eu). &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Gothic\System &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FPS, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; GothicFpszip (eunic-brussels.eu) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; GothicFps &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; G1 OrkTempel Patch (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#; Efectivo

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 (&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;)
&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; [INTERNAL] &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; extendedMenu=1 &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu). &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
(x, x, x, x, x)
(x, x, x, x, x)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu v &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;2 (&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) ()

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu v &#;&#;&#; &#;2 - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic High Resolution FONT (Cyrillic) (eunic-brussels.eu?t=)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;)
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;" ("&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;")
eunic-brussels.eu

eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; nVidia GeForce &#; &#;&#; Windows 7.

- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (FPS) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; nVidia (eunic-brussels.eu?showtopic=)
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu?lang=ru) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; nVidia GeForce &#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; Windows XP &#; Windows Vista &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; nVidia GeForce:
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
xx &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI Radeon &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; X1xxx-HD4xxx (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; HD5xxx) &#; Windows XP (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows )
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI Radeon &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; , &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2(&#;&#;) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FPS (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; 5 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Windows 2k\XP, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Windows Vista &#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, ATI &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#; /3GB (&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; 4 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).
- &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; X1xxx &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Catalyst &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; nVidia.
- &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Windows Vista &#;&#;&#; Windows 7.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FPS &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Video Memory Stress Test (eunic-brussels.eu), &#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu), &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. Video Memory Stress Test &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu)eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI Radeon &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; x1xxx (x — x) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI Radeon &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; x1xxx, (x — x) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI Radeon ( — , x — x, x), &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (HD 2&#;&#;&#;, HD 3&#;&#;&#;, HD 4&#;&#;&#;, HD 5&#;&#;&#;) &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, Killer-m, Dimus &#; Shifroval

===================
FAQ (eunic-brussels.eu)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;:
Athlon II x3 3GHz
Nvidia GTS 1Gb
2Gb DDR3

&#;.&#;.:Win7

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;2, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#; 1&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;.

Kc-Gray, &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; FAQ:

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; [INTERNAL] &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; extendedMenu=1
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;2 &#; &#;2 &#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;1 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; WoG &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu?p=&#post

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; Windows Vista, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; API
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#; Windows NT). &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows 95/98/ME.

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; GeForce. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;2 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;

Update: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;1. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

P.S. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
Win7 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ** &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;) &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Nvidia, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Microsoft.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;".
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;" &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; , &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
P.S.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ;) (&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; §cry

Dimus

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; FAQ:

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; [INTERNAL] &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; extendedMenu=1
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;2 &#; &#;2 &#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;1 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; WoG &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu?p=&#post
&#;&#;&#; &#;1 &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; Windows Vista, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; API
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#; Windows NT). &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; Windows 95/98/ME.
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; EAX &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectSound &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; 7 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (software) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

P.S.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;)

sonnedre

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Radeon hd, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;-&#;). &#;&#; Win XP &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: "&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;". &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; NVIDIA &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; G1 &#; G2 &#;&#; Windows 7. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; c FPS &#;&#; Windows XP &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

LordOfWAR

&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: "&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;". &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; NVIDIA &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; G1 &#; G2 &#;&#; Windows 7. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; ATI, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; c FPS &#;&#; Windows XP &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 5 &#;&#;&#;

&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 5 &#;&#;&#;

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

ALEXey

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;! &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; , &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; Windows 7, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;! &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :)

&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
Windows 7

&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
Windows 7

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; 7 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; XP, &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :gratz

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
eunic-brussels.eu?t=

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; 7 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; XP, &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :gratz
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;. :(
&#; XP &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. :)

2 Sergash:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;1)? &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; rundll &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

2 Gorn:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; G1 &#;&#; Linux?§nana

2 Sergash:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; (&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;1)? &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; rundll &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

2 Gorn:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; G1 &#;&#; Linux?§nana

&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

Looker
Gothic (eunic-brussels.eu?sClass=application&iId=)
Gothic II (+Add-on) (eunic-brussels.eu?sClass=application&iId=)
Gothic III (+Add-on) (eunic-brussels.eu?sClass=application&iId=)
Risen (eunic-brussels.eu?sClass=application&iId=)

&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Win7 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

2 Sergash:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; rundll &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

2 Gorn:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; DirectX 7 -> OpenGL &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; NVIDIA &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu

2 Sergash:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu?p=&postcount=

2 Sergash:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
eunic-brussels.eu?p=&postcount=
&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;! &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Snowball &#; Piranha Bytes, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1. :)§wink

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Snowball &#; Piranha Bytes, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; FAQ &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

Windows Vista &#; Windows 7 (&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;)
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; System\eunic-brussels.eu, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; scaleVideos=0.

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 (&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;). &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; FPS, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
P4 GHz, Gb RAM, GeForce LE Mb, Windows 7.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :)
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Dirext&#;eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.:)
DirectX &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#; Windows 7 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.:)
DirectX &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; Win7 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :)) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;? :) &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;1\&#;2&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Win7.

Gaara sand

&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.§cry
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; : RageonX

&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.§cry
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; : RageonX
&#;2-&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;2 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; StarForce &#;&#; &#;2-&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Kryo II?

LordOfWAR : &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

LordOfWAR

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Kryo II?

Kryo II - &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - Gothic - Kyro 2 Patch (eunic-brussels.eu)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; LordOfWAR:
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; KYRO II (eunic-brussels.eu).

UglyUser

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;!

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;2 &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

2 UglyUser:

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
eunic-brussels.eu

2 UglyUser:

&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;: G1,2-MOD: Gothic High Resolution FONT (Cyrillic) (eunic-brussels.eu?t=)
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic2\data\Textures_Fonts_eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

UglyUser

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Textures_Fonts_eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;(&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;). &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; Textures_Fonts_eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2?

eunic-brussels.eu

&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;-&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

acckyDiego

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1,2 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 1,2 .

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; : &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;.&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 10 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;!

acckyDiego
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:
1. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
3. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
4. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

acckyDiego

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

Win xp sp3,
AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~GHz,
DirectX c
NVIDIA GeForce GTX
MB RAM.

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

acckyDiego

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;! &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;..

&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;! &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;..
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;\&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

mirazent

&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Win 7 Professional 32x. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;? &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; GeForce GT &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

mirazent
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Workaround &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Wine3d, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to you computer. If this first time you,ve seen this stop error screen, Reostat you computer.
If this screen appears again, follow these steps.
Check to be sure you have adequate disk spase. If driver is indentified
in the stop massage, disable the driver or check with the manufacturerfor drive updates. Try changing video adapters.
Check with you hardware vendor for any Bioc updates. Disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing if you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, reostart your computer, pres F8 to select Advanced start up options, and then select safe mode.

texn. inf. stop: 0xE
( 0xC, 0xBD, 0xBF9C4, 0x)

nv4_eunic-brussels.eu-Addres BD
base at BD , datestamp 4ed56

Begining dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for futther assistance&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;
&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; , &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; .&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; - &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 1 &#; &#;o&#;&#;&#;&#; 2 (Ho&#;&#; Bopo&#;a) &#;&#; Windows Server R2 SP2?
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;:eunic-brussels.eu
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; directx_Jun_redist &#; Directx 8 &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

dardox
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
1. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; directx_feb_eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) (&#; directx_Jun_redist &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;)
2. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; directx_feb_eunic-brussels.eu
3. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
4. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;"
5. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :)

dardox
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;
1. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; directx_feb_eunic-brussels.eu (eunic-brussels.eu) (&#; directx_Jun_redist &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;)
2. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; directx_feb_eunic-brussels.eu
3. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
4. &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;"
5. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :)
&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
eunic-brussels.eu
&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Windows Server &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;,
&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#; Linux &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :) &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; INF?

&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; :) &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; INF?
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; C: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#; Windows Server &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; User &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; C:\Documents and Settings\&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;:
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; report-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;?

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic II (eunic-brussels.eu):
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic II. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; CodeView, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu). &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "(fix)". &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; G2MDK &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic II (Classic, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic II - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
Jetzt ist aller euch klar, Novize?;)

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic II (eunic-brussels.eu):
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; Gothic II. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;: &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; eunic-brussels.eu &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;, &#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; CodeView, &#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; (eunic-brussels.eu). &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;. &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; "(fix)". &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;, &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; G2MDK &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic II (Classic, &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;).
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; Gothic II - &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.
Jetzt ist aller euch klar, Novize?;)
&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;! &#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; )) &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;

&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#; &#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#; NoDVD ) &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;-&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#; &#;&#; &#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;&#;.

Lowepro ProTactic BP AW II Camera & Laptop Backpack

This is like the MVP of camera bags, with its roomy compartments and comfy design. You can stash multiple cameras, lenses, and all those little extras while keeping the weight balanced on your shoulders. While this bag is far from stylish, it has been great for domestic and international travel. I love that you can only get the gear out of the bag when you put it down.

2. Camera Bag Shooting Bag

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов