denk gelmek ingilizce / İngilizce - Türkçe Sözlük | İngilizce - Türkçe Çeviri

Denk Gelmek Ingilizce

denk gelmek ingilizce

Турецкий для иностранцев от двуязычного учителя - полезный и настоящий турецкий сейчас

О занятиях

• Начальная школа
  • Средняя школа
  • й класс
  • +18
  • уровни :

Начальная школа

Средняя школа

й класс

Среднее профессиональное образование

Специалитет

Обучение взрослых

Магистратура

Аспирантура

Другое

Дошкольное образование

A1

A2

B1

B2

C1

C2

Начинающий

Средний

Продвинутый

Профессиональный

Для детей

• Французский язык
  • Английский язык
  • Португальский язык
  • +15

Все языки на курсе :

Французский язык

Английский язык

Португальский язык

Испанский язык

Итальянский язык

Немецкий язык

Нидерландский язык

Индонезийский язык

Японский язык

Норвежский язык

Шведский язык

Польский язык

Корейский язык

Датский язык

Финский язык

Русский язык

Украинский язык

Hongrois

Я готовлю свои уроки для каждого ученика индивидуально. Познакомившись со своим учеником и выяснив его/ее уровень, я персонализирую план урока, используя различные ресурсы. Я использую различные методы для улучшения аудирования, чтения, письма, диктовки и разговорной речи. Я не только учу язык, но и даю информацию о турецкой культуре, географии и истории.

Отзывы

Все наши отзывы собраны командой Superprof и достоверны на %. Они соответствуют реальному опыту учеников.

• Превосходно! I have started learning turkish with Elis for almost a month now and i am loving it. Not only is her teaching method efficent and professional, she is also a sweet and patient person. Starting to learn a new language is always daunting, but Elis know’s how to put you at ease through positive reinforcement. I look forward to the classes we have together that are to come.

1 рекомендацияОтвет преподавателяПрочитать

Превосходно! I have started learning turkish with Elis for almost a month now and i am loving it. Not only is her teaching method efficent and professional, she is also a sweet and patient person. Starting to learn a new language is always daunting, but Elis know’s how to put you at ease through positive reinforcement. I look forward to the classes we have together that are to come.

Ответы Elis

Başarılı.

• Ответы Elis :
      Başarılı.
  • Превосходно! Elis is an excellent teacher, she is patient and caring. We work in a good mood ️

Превосходно! Elis is an excellent teacher, she is patient and caring. We work in a good mood ️

Ответы Elis

Başarılı.

• Ответы Elis :
      Başarılı.
  • Превосходно! Highly recommended! We have lots of speaking practice on A1 level which is usually difficult to do with a limited vocabulary. Elis is a friendly and supportive teacher and I enjoy learning from her!

Превосходно! Highly recommended! We have lots of speaking practice on A1 level which is usually difficult to do with a limited vocabulary. Elis is a friendly and supportive teacher and I enjoy learning from her!

Ответы Elis

Super motivated and eager to speak more and more.

• Ответы Elis :
      Super motivated and eager to speak more and more.
  • Превосходно! She is an amazing instructor. We have been having very interactive classes. I never felt I was in a class, and yet with so much fun and useful material she taught me a lot. I would highly recommend having classes with her.

Превосходно! She is an amazing instructor. We have been having very interactive classes. I never felt I was in a class, and yet with so much fun and useful material she taught me a lot. I would highly recommend having classes with her.

Ответы Elis

Başarılı.

• Ответы Elis :
      Başarılı.
  • Посмотреть больше отзывов

Рекомендации

Эти рекомендации получены от друзей, коллег и бывших учеников преподавателя

• I am taking lessons from teacher Elis for 5 months now and I am extremely satisfied with my improvement. Before her I tried to learn some grammar and vocabulary by myself but it was insanely hard and confusing. She explains everything clearly and we are doing a lot of speaking practice.

I am taking lessons from teacher Elis for 5 months now and I am extremely satisfied with my improvement. Before her I tried to learn some grammar and vocabulary by myself but it was insanely hard and confusing. She explains everything clearly and we are doing a lot of speaking practice.

• I could not fall into better hands than those of Elis. With a lot of patience, she helped me a lot to fix my Turkish, including phonetics and grammar rules, which I was having difficulty improving.
    Very recommended!

I could not fall into better hands than those of Elis. With a lot of patience, she helped me a lot to fix my Turkish, including phonetics and grammar rules, which I was having difficulty improving.
    Very recommended!

• For the months I am working on my Turkish with teacher Elis. She is great at explaining the gammer and always teaching useful words and phrases. Strongly recommending her.

For the months I am working on my Turkish with teacher Elis. She is great at explaining the gammer and always teaching useful words and phrases. Strongly recommending her.

• Meral

Iyiki tanımışım Elis i. Keyifli derslerimizin uzun süre daha devam etmesini dilerim. İyi ki varsın

Meral

Iyiki tanımışım Elis i. Keyifli derslerimizin uzun süre daha devam etmesini dilerim. İyi ki varsın

• Grammer eğitimimi okulda tamamlamıştım fakat konuşma ve anlama konusunda büyük sıkıntılar yaşıyordum. Elis Hoca'dan aldığım dersler sonucunda kendimi gerçekten çok geliştirdim. Hatta şuan yurtdışı bağlantılı bir firmada ingilizce iletişim kurmakta hiç sıkıntı yaşamadan çalışıyorum. Herşey için teşekkürler Elis hocam.

Grammer eğitimimi okulda tamamlamıştım fakat konuşma ve anlama konusunda büyük sıkıntılar yaşıyordum. Elis Hoca'dan aldığım dersler sonucunda kendimi gerçekten çok geliştirdim. Hatta şuan yurtdışı bağlantılı bir firmada ingilizce iletişim kurmakta hiç sıkıntı yaşamadan çalışıyorum. Herşey için teşekkürler Elis hocam.

• Daha dün tanıştık ama ama Elis hocam öğrencilerine ve mesleğine gayet değer veriyor güvenilir ve başarılı uzun yıllar eğitim alabilirim güvenerek eğitim alabilirsiniz :)

Daha dün tanıştık ama ama Elis hocam öğrencilerine ve mesleğine gayet değer veriyor güvenilir ve başarılı uzun yıllar eğitim alabilirim güvenerek eğitim alabilirsiniz :)

• Elis hocadan Bulgarca dersi alıyorum ve kesinlikle herkese öneririm. Gerçekten yabancı dillere olan bakış açımı değiştirdi. Kısa bir süre uzun bir yol aldım. Teşekkürler hocam.

Elis hocadan Bulgarca dersi alıyorum ve kesinlikle herkese öneririm. Gerçekten yabancı dillere olan bakış açımı değiştirdi. Kısa bir süre uzun bir yol aldım. Teşekkürler hocam.

• As soon as I met Elis, I instantly knew I would succeed in my English course. She was open-minded and friendly from the beginning and even though I was asking a question after question, she responded kindly every time and wanted to help me even more.
    Elis is a really good teacher and a skilled individual at communication. She is motivated, helpful and kind.
    I'd describe my experience with her as excellent. I reccommend Elis to everyone who wants to learn and have fun at the same time!

As soon as I met Elis, I instantly knew I would succeed in my English course. She was open-minded and friendly from the beginning and even though I was asking a question after question, she responded kindly every time and wanted to help me even more.
    Elis is a really good teacher and a skilled individual at communication. She is motivated, helpful and kind.
    I'd describe my experience with her as excellent. I reccommend Elis to everyone who wants to learn and have fun at the same time!

• Akram

For some reason I thought Bulgarian was hard to learn so it's an adventure to even try it !
    But with Elis hoca it was so simple ,smooth and incredibly easy
    I can't believe I made it so far in such a short time !
    And the most amazing thing is that it's fun and amusing to study
    Learning a new language is discovering a new person inside you ! New culture and a new county to visit !!
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart Elis for this gift

Akram

For some reason I thought Bulgarian was hard to learn so it's an adventure to even try it !
    But with Elis hoca it was so simple ,smooth and incredibly easy
    I can't believe I made it so far in such a short time !
    And the most amazing thing is that it's fun and amusing to study
    Learning a new language is discovering a new person inside you ! New culture and a new county to visit !!
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart Elis for this gift

• Angela

Elis hocadan Bulgarca ders aldım ve gayet memnunum. Güler yüzlü ve kibar bir hocadır. Kendisini öneriyorum.

Angela

Elis hocadan Bulgarca ders aldım ve gayet memnunum. Güler yüzlü ve kibar bir hocadır. Kendisini öneriyorum.

• ELIS hocayla ilk dersten sürecin çok iyi geçeceğini anlayabilirsiniz. Bilgisi, samimiyetiyle çok iyi bir öğretmen. Bu süreçte böyle bir öğretmene denk gelmek büyük şans.

ELIS hocayla ilk dersten sürecin çok iyi geçeceğini anlayabilirsiniz. Bilgisi, samimiyetiyle çok iyi bir öğretmen. Bu süreçte böyle bir öğretmene denk gelmek büyük şans.

• I took lessons from teacher Elis - A2 and B1 level. She is a very professional and good teacher. I recommend her.

I took lessons from teacher Elis - A2 and B1 level. She is a very professional and good teacher. I recommend her.

• Doruk

Elis hocadan A1 ve A2 seviye bulgarca aldım. Artık Bulgaristan'a gidince her işimi kendim hallediyorum. Благодаря!

Doruk

Elis hocadan A1 ve A2 seviye bulgarca aldım. Artık Bulgaristan'a gidince her işimi kendim hallediyorum. Благодаря!

• Посмотреть больше рекомендаций

Тарифы

[email protected]

nest...

çamaşır makinesi ses çıkarması topuz modelleri kapalı huawei hoparlör cızırtı hususi otomobil fiat doblo kurbağalıdere parkı ecele sitem melih gokcek jelibon 9 sınıf 2 dönem 2 yazılı almanca 150 rakı fiyatı 2020 parkour 2d en iyi uçlu kalem markası hangisi doğduğun gün ayın görüntüsü hey ram vasundhara das istanbul anadolu 20 icra dairesi iletişim silifke anamur otobüs grinin 50 tonu türkçe altyazılı bir peri masalı 6. bölüm izle sarayönü imsakiye hamile birinin ruyada bebek emzirdigini gormek eşkiya dünyaya hükümdar olmaz 29 bölüm atv emirgan sahili bordo bereli vs sat akbulut inşaat pendik satılık daire atlas park avm mağazalar bursa erenler hava durumu galleria avm kuaför bandırma edirne arası kaç km prof dr ali akyüz kimdir venom zehirli öfke türkçe dublaj izle 2018 indir a101 cafex kahve beyazlatıcı rize 3 asliye hukuk mahkemesi münazara hakkında bilgi 120 milyon doz diyanet mahrem açıklaması honda cr v modifiye aksesuarları ören örtur evleri iyi akşamlar elle abiye ayakkabı ekmek paparası nasıl yapılır tekirdağ çerkezköy 3 zırhlı tugay dört elle sarılmak anlamı sarayhan çiftehan otel bolu ocakbaşı iletişim kumaş ne ile yapışır başak kar maydonoz destesiyem mp3 indir eklips 3 in 1 fırça seti prof cüneyt özek istanbul kütahya yol güzergahı aski memnu soundtrack selçuk psikoloji taban puanları senfonilerle ilahiler adana mut otobüs gülben ergen hürrem rüyada sakız görmek diyanet pupui petek dinçöz mat ruj tenvin harfleri istanbul kocaeli haritası kolay starbucks kurabiyesi 10 sınıf polinom test pdf arçelik tezgah üstü su arıtma cihazı fiyatları şafi mezhebi cuma namazı nasıl kılınır ruhsal bozukluk için dua pvc iç kapı fiyatları işcep kartsız para çekme vga scart çevirici duyarsızlık sözleri samsung whatsapp konuşarak yazma palio şanzıman arızası