Engine
Wheelbase2,&#;mm (&#;in)[5]
Length4,–5,&#;mm (–&#;in)[6][7][8]
Width1,&#;mm (&#;in)
Height1,&#;mm (&#;in)
Curb&#;weight1,–1,&#;kg (3,–4,&#;lb)
PredecessorBMW 5 Series (E60)
SuccessorBMW 5 Series (G30)

The sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 (sedan version), BMW F11 (wagon version, marketed as Touring) and BMW F07 (fastback version, marketed as Gran Turismo) executive cars and were produced by BMW from January (for the model year) to , with F10 being launched on 20 March to domestic market and F11 in the summer of [9] The F07 Gran Turismo was produced from early September [10][11] to , being launched in the domestic German market in late October

The Gran Turismo version is the first and only 5 Series to be produced in a fastback body style. The F10 generation is also the first 5 Series to offer a hybrid drivetrain, a turbocharged V8 engine, an 8-speed automatic transmission, a dual-clutch transmission (in the M5), active rear-wheel steering (called "Integral Active Steering"), electric power steering, double-wishbone front suspension, an LCD instrument cluster (called "Black Panel Display") and automatic parking (called "Parking Assistant").[12] A long-wheelbase sedan version (model code F18) was sold in China, Mexico, Turkey and the Middle East.

The M5 model, introduced in , is powered by the BMW S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine coupled to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission. It is the first M5 to use a turbocharged engine.

In February , the G30 5 Series was released as the successor to the F[13]

Development[edit]

From November to December , the exterior was designed by Jacek Fröhlich under the leadership of BMW Group Design Director Adrian van Hooydonk.[14][2] The Touring version was designed by Jean-Francois Alexandre Huet.[3] While the Gran Turismo version was designed by Christopher Weil.[4]

The F10 was unveiled in Munich on 23 November [15]

Body styles[edit]

• F10 sedan
  • F11 Touring
  • F07 Gran Turismo
  • F18 Long Wheelbase Sedan

Sedan (F10)[edit]

The sedan was the second body style to be launched. It was unveiled at the Munich Olympic Stadium on November 23, [16] and production began in January [17][18] The sedan models have a length of 4,&#;mm (&#;in).[6]

Touring (F11)[edit]

The Touring model was unveiled at the Leipzig Auto Show[19] and production began in January [17][18]

Gran Turismo (F07)[edit]

The 5 Series Gran Turismo is a 5-door fastback body style which began production in September It has a length of 4,&#;mm (&#;in)[7] and is longer and taller than the 5 Series Sedan/Touring models and has a hatchback rear door.[20] The tailgate has a unique two-way opening mechanism, which may be opened in a traditional car-like fashion, or the entire hatch may be open in a traditional SUV fashion for larger objects.[21][22] The 5 Series GT features frameless doors, which is a first for a four-door BMW model.[23][20][24][25][26]

Although sold as part of the 5 Series range, is suggested that the Gran Turismo chassis has more in common with the F01 7 Series,[27] Due to its tall proportions, the F07 has been described as a "7 Series hatchback".[28] It has a wheelbase of 3,&#;mm (&#;in), a front track width of 1,&#;mm (&#;in) and a rear track width of 1,&#;mm (&#;in).[30][31] When combined with the raised roofline, this results in more passenger and luggage space than the E61 5 Series wagon/estate and similar headroom to the E70 X5 and F01 7 Series.[32][33][34][35] The cargo capacity is &#;L (&#;cu&#;ft) with the seats raised, or 1,&#;L (&#;cu&#;ft) with the rear seats flat and the partition stowed.[36][37] All F07 models use an 8-speed automatic transmission.[38]

The 5 Series GT was introduced as the BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo at the Geneva Motor Show[39][40][41] and the production version was unveiled at the International Motor Show Germany in Frankfurt[42] and sales began in the fourth quarter of [43][44] In most countries, the 5 Series GT was sold along with previous generation E60/E61 5 Series sedan and wagon/estate models, therefore the 5 Series GT was the first model of the F10/F11/F07 generation to be launched.[45] The F07 i GT was the first model to use the N55 turbocharged straight-six engine, which replaced the N[46][47] Sales of all-wheel drive ("xDrive") models began in June [48]

For the following G30 generation, the Gran Turismo models were moved to the 6 Series model range and renamed the G32 6 Series Gran Turismo.[49]

Long wheelbase sedan (F18)[edit]

A long wheelbase (LWB) version of the BMW 5 Series Sedan was developed for the Chinese market, as a lower cost alternative to the 7 Series. The wheelbase of the F18 is extended by 14&#;cm (&#;in) over the standard 5 Series sedan,[50] resulting in an overall length of 5,&#;mm (&#;in).[51][50]

The F18 was assembled at BMW Plant Shenyang in Shenyang.[52]

Styling[edit]

The F10 uses a more traditional BMW exterior styling approach compared with the controversial styling of its E60 5 Series predecessor.[53] The "Bangle butt" is removed,[54] a Hofmeister kink is present,[55] a traditional kidney grill is used and crease lines are used on the bonnet (similar to the E39 5 Series and earlier generations).[56] Reviews of the styling have ranged from slightly bland, to handsome and muscular.[53][55][57][58]

Equipment[edit]

The interior features an updated iDrive system[59] and a 13&#;mm (&#;in) increase in rear knee-room for rear passengers.[55] The F10 saw the return of the centre console being angled towards the driver,[60][61] as used on the 5 Series from to

The equipment available on the F10 includes regenerative braking, a driving mode selector ("Dynamic Drive Control" with Comfort, Normal, Sport and Sport+ modes,[31] an 80 GB hard disc for navigation data and music storage,[62]Head-Up Display, radar cruise control which can completely stop the car and accelerate from a standstill ("Active Cruise Control with Stop and Go"),[63]blind spot monitoring,[37]lane departure warning system,[37]night vision[64]rear-wheel steering ("Integral Active Steering"),[65] side-facing cameras in the front bumper ("Sideview"),[66] a virtual overhead graphic of the car to assist with parking ("Topview")[64] and speed limit display, which uses a camera to recognise street signs and display the speed limit.[67]

The full set of M Performance parts can be fitted to all Models with the M sport trim. These include blacked out grilles, a carbon fibre splitter, spoiler for touring models, carbon fibre mirrors, side skirts only for M Sport models and an M Performance silencer for i models.

Engines[edit]

Petrol[edit]

The factory ratings are as follows:[68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75][76][77]

ModelYearsEnginePowerTorqueNotes
iN20B20
turboI4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,–6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–4,&#;rpm
iN52B25
N.A.I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 2,&#;rpm
Asia only
N53B30
N.A. I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–4,&#;rpm
Europe only
iN53B30
N.A. I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 2,–5,&#;rpm
Europe only
N52B30
N.A. I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 2,&#;rpm
Outside Europe
N20B20
turbo I4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,–6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–4,&#;rpm
iN53B30
N.A. I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–4,&#;rpm
Europe only
iN55B30
turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–5,&#;rpm
iN63B44
turbo V8
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,–6,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–4,&#;rpm
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,–6,&#;rpm
F07 version began in
M5S63B44TU
turbo V8
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 6,–7,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–5,&#;rpm
ActiveHybrid&#;5N55B30
turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 5,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–5,&#;rpm
electric40&#;kW (54&#;hp)&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
combined&#;kW (&#;hp)&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)

In Europe, the naturally aspirated six-cylinder models used the direct-injection BMW N53 engine, however many countries outside Europe continued to use the older BMW N52 engine instead, due to high sulfur levels in the locally available petrol. In Greece and Turkey, the i model used the &#;litre version of the BMW N20 four-cylinder engine, which produced &#;kW (&#;PS; &#;hp) at 5,&#;rpm and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft) at 1,–4,&#;rpm.[78]

Diesel[edit]

The factory ratings are as follows:[79][80][81]

ModelYearsEnginePowerTorque
dN47D20
turboI4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,&#;rpm
B47D20
turbo I4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
dN47D20
turbo I4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
B47D20
turbo I4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
dN57D30
turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
N47D20
turbo I4
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
dN57D30O0
single-turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–3,&#;rpm
N57D30O1
single-turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–3,&#;rpm
dN57D30T0
twin-turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
N57D30T1
twin-turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 1,–2,&#;rpm
MdN57S
tri-turbo I6
&#;kW (&#;hp)
at 4,–4,&#;rpm
&#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft)
at 2,–3,&#;rpm

For the d model, an M Performance Kit was offered in some markets, which increased power to &#;kW (&#;hp) and torque to &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft).

North American d models used the &#;kW (&#;hp) engine from the European-specification d models.

Drivetrain[edit]

Transmission options for the model range (excluding the M5) were a 6-speed manual or an 8-speed ZF 8HPautomatic. The M5 uses a 7-speed dual clutch transmission (with a 6-speed manual also being available in the United States and Canada).[82]

Chassis and suspension[edit]

The F10 uses the same platform as the F01 7 Series.[83][84] Front suspension is double wishbone with double-pivot lower arms (previous 5 Series generations used Macpherson struts).[55][85] Rear suspension is a multi-link design with 5 links called "Integral V".[53]

Most suspension components are made from aluminium. The chassis is constructed from various grades of steel and the body is 55% stiffer than its E60 predecessor.[55] Compared with the aluminium front structure used by the E60, the F10's steel components are heavier but cheaper to produce and repair. To reduce weight, the bonnet, front fenders and doors are made from aluminium.[55]

The rear-wheel drive version of the i has a rollover risk of % and a 5 of 5 stars overall safety rating.[86]

M5 model[edit]

Main article: BMW M5 §&#;F10 M5 (–)

BMW M5

The M5 model of the F10 generation was initially powered by a version of the BMW S63 twin-turbocharged V8 engine rated at &#;kW (&#;hp) at 6, – 7, rpm and a maximum torque of &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft) from 1, – 5, rpm.[87] The official 0–&#;km/h (0–62&#;mph) time is seconds.[88] The top speed is electronically limited to &#;km/h (&#;mph), which could be increased to &#;km/h (&#;mph) if the M Driver's Package was purchased.[89]

A seven-speed dual-clutch transmission ("M-DCT") is used, along with a limited slip differential that can provide torque vectoring between the rear wheels.[91] In North America, the M5 was available with a 6-speed manual transmission, the only market to be offered this option.[92][93]

In , BMW introduced a "Competition Package" version, with power output raised to &#;kW (&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft) of torque.[94]

Alpina models[edit]

Main article: Alpina B5 (F10)

Alpina produced two variants of the F10/F11 5 Series, the petrol-engined B5 and diesel-engined D5.

B5 Bi-Turbo
Alpina B5 Bi-Turbo Touring

The B5 is based on the i and is powered by an Alpina-modified version of the BMW N63 twin-turbo V8 engine. The original B5, which was unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, produced &#;kW (&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft). The transmission is an 8-speed automatic.[95]

Alpina unveiled an updated B5 at the Geneva Motor Show. Power had been uprated to &#;kW (&#;bhp) and torque to &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft).[96] During , Alpina sold the B5 Bi-Turbo Edition 50, which marked the company's 50th year in operation. The Edition 50 uses an upgraded engine which produces &#;kW (&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft).[97] The standard B5 received this same engine for the B5's last year of production, [98][99][]

D5 Bi-Turbo

The D5 Bi-Turbo is based on the d. It is powered by Alpina-modified version of the BMW N57 turbo straight-6 engine, which produces &#;kW (&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft).[]

Special models[edit]

Le (China only)[edit]

The Le is a plug-in hybrid version F18 long-wheelbase sedan, which was produced solely for the Chinese market.[]

It was unveiled at the Guangzhou Auto Show. It was powered by BMW's &#;kW (&#;bhp) N20 working in conjunction with an electric motor with a maximum output of 70&#;kW (94&#;hp). In pure-electric mode the Le can reach a maximum speed of &#;km/h (75&#;mph) and has a maximum range of 58&#;km (36&#;mi). Combined fuel consumption is &#;L/&#;km (&#;mpg&#;imp; &#;mpg&#;US).[]

ActiveHybrid 5[edit]

The ActiveHybrid is a hybrid version of the 5 Series based on the i Sedan. It was previewed by the Concept 5 Series ActiveHybrid at the Geneva Motor Show[] and produced from to

The production ActiveHybrid 5 features a synchronous electric motor integrated into the housing of the automatic gearbox. This is combined with the turbocharged litre straight-six engine from the i.[] The electric motor produces 40&#;kW (54&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft) of torque. The lithium-ion battery has its own cooling system and has a capacity of kWh.[] Due to the presence of the battery, luggage space is reduced from litres to litres.

Electric-only mode can be used at speeds of up to 60&#;km/h (37&#;mph).[] The ActiveHybrid 5 includes a start-stop system and a coasting mode.[] BMW claims the ActiveHybrid 5 is capable of an electric-only range of 4&#;km (&#;mi).[]

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rated the model year ActiveHybrid 5 with a combined fuel economy of 26&#;mpg&#;US (&#;L/&#;km; 31&#;mpg&#;imp), with 23&#;mpg&#;US (10&#;L/&#;km; 28&#;mpg&#;imp) in the city, and 30&#;mpg&#;US (&#;L/&#;km; 36&#;mpg&#;imp) in highway.[] The fuel-saving technologies reduces fuel consumption and emissions by more than 10%.[]

Md xDrive[edit]

The Md xDrive is the highest diesel-engined model, and was produced in sedan and Touring body styles. It was a launch model for the "M Performance" sub-brand – alongside the X5 M50d and X6 M50d – at the Geneva International Motor Show[] and was produced until The Md is powered by the N57S triple-turbo straight-6 diesel engine. The N57S produces &#;kW (&#;bhp) and &#;N⋅m (&#;lb⋅ft), resulting in a claimed 0 to &#;km/h (62&#;mph) acceleration of s (s for the Touring). The transmission is a ZF 8HP 8-speed automatic[] and all models are all-wheel drive ("xDrive").

Model year changes[edit]

[edit]

facelift[edit]

The F10 facelift[] (also known as LCI) models began production in July [] Changes include:[]

• d model introduced
  • i engine upgraded to N63B44O2, increasing power to &#;kW (&#;bhp)
  • Bi-Xenon headlights with washers fitted as standard, revised tail-lights, optional LED and or adaptive headlights and fog lights as options
  • Improved Stop/Start system
  • Improved auto transmission features (coasting in idle, connected shift)
  • Improved and additional driver assistance systems
  • Improved electronic handbrake
  • Tablets available for rear seat passengers
  • Minor exterior styling changes.
  • Turn signal repeater integrated into wing mirrors
  • Upgraded iDrive with touchpad added to the top of the iDrive controller
  • Gran Turismo models use a revised tailgate and have an increase in luggage capacity by 60&#;L (&#;cu&#;ft)
  • Facelift exterior changes
  • Pre-facelift: front
  • Pre-facelift: rear
  • Post-facelift: front
  • Post-facelift: rear

Production[edit]

Production of the F10 occurred at the BMW Group Plant Dingolfing in Germany and at the BMW Brilliance plant in China.[][][] Series production began on 7 January [][failed verification][17][failed verification][18][failed verification] and the last F10 generation car was produced in February []

Complete knock-down assembly of German-produced kits took place in Thailand,[] Malaysia,[] Egypt,[] India,[] Indonesia[] and Russia.[citation needed]

Safety[edit]

The d received five stars overall in its Euro NCAP test.[]

Marketing[edit]

In , BMW North America released an advertisement called "Refuel" to promote the F10's fuel economy and re-introduce BMW's traditional "Ultimate Driving Machine" motto. The ad features an F10 sedan and a jet plane.[]

BMW Canada's advertisement for the launch of the F10 M5 in is a 2-minute video called "Bullet". The advertisement shows the M5 launching from a tube and destroying several targets in its path.[] In December , the F10 M5 featured in a commercial where an illustrator attempted to draw a Christmas card in the M5 while it was being driven around the Circuit de l'Anneau Du Rhin.[] A movie featuring an M5 prototype driving in snow was also produced.[]

The F10 M5 was also used as a Nürburgring Ring Taxi.[] It was unveiled at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and replaced the E90 M3 as Ring Taxi in April [][]

References[edit]

1. ^"The new BMW 5 Series Sedan, exterior designer Jacek Fröhlich". Archived from the original on 19 December Retrieved 9 March
  2. ^ ab"BMW F10 – Adrian van Hooydonk und der automobile Maßanzug". funduszeue.info (in German). 11 March Archived from the original on 13 December Retrieved 8 April
  3. ^ ab"The new BMW 5 Series Touring – Jean-Francois Huet, Exterior Designer (03/)". Archived from the original on 19 December Retrieved 9 March
  4. ^ ab"Interview: Christopher Weil – The designer who pens new BMW 5 Series GT". funduszeue.info Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 28 August
  5. ^" BMW 5 F10 phase-I Sedan RWD (2WD) full range specs". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 22 March Retrieved 20 June
  6. ^ ab"Detailed specs review of BMW i offered since mid-year for Europe". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 20 June
  7. ^ ab" BMW 5 GT F07 phase-I RWD (2WD) full range specs". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 4 March Retrieved 20 June
  8. ^" BMW (China) 5-Series F18 Sedan Long full range specs". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 20 June
  9. ^"Interview mit Wolfgang Stadler – Werksleiter BMW Dingolfing" [Interview with Wolfgang Stadler – Factory Manager at BMW Dingolfing] (in German). 11 March Archived from the original on 26 January Retrieved 15 June
  10. ^"Innovative Pressen für die BMW Automobile der Zukunft" [Innovative presses for the BMW cars of the future]. BMW (in German). Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 15 June
  11. ^"Debüt für Presshärtetechnologie". Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 15 June
  12. ^" BMW 5 Series Official Press Release". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 3 August Retrieved 15 April
  13. ^" BMW G30 5 Series – Spy Video". funduszeue.info. 3 December Archived from the original on 13 April Retrieved 12 April
  14. ^"The new BMW 5 Series Sedan, exterior designer Jacek Fröhlich (11/)". Archived from the original on 19 December Retrieved 9 March
  15. ^"BMW 5 Series (F10) specs". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 11 April Retrieved 8 April
  16. ^"Satellite details for the World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan". Archived from the original on 13 March Retrieved 15 January
  17. ^ abcWood, Donald C. (5 September ). Production, Consumption, Business and the Economy: Structural Ideals and Moral Realities. ISBN&#;. Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 15 October
  18. ^ abc"BMW 5 series Touring F11 Estate car / Wagon – reviews, technical data, prices". Archived from the original on 8 February Retrieved 7 May
  19. ^"World Premiere in Leipzig: the new BMW 5 Series Touring". Archived from the original on 20 December Retrieved 15 January
  20. ^ ab" BMW i &#; BMW 5-Series Review at funduszeue.info". funduszeue.info 21 January Archived from the original on 31 July Retrieved 3 October
  21. ^"The New BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 11 September Retrieved 5 March
  22. ^"Review: BMW i Gran Turismo is the Ultimate Passenger Machine". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 5 January Retrieved 24 March
  23. ^BMW Group University. "Fast Facts – 5 Series GT"(PDF). funduszeue.info. Archived(PDF) from the original on 10 August Retrieved 20 September
  24. ^"BMW I GT F07 Owner's Guide". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 15 March Retrieved 14 March
  25. ^Fast Facts – 5 Series GT(PDF). BMW North America. Archived(PDF) from the original on 10 August Retrieved 10 August
  26. ^"First Drive Review – BMW 5-series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. 5 September Archived from the original on 26 October Retrieved 10 August
  27. ^" BMW 5 Series GT First Drive". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 10 August Retrieved 15 April
  28. ^" BMW 5-series Gran Turismo – First Drive Review". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 14 September
  29. ^" BMW 5 Series GT First Drive". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 24 March Retrieved 20 September
  30. ^ ab" BMW – Our Review". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 4 March Retrieved 7 January
  31. ^"The New BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info Archived from the original on 5 June Retrieved 23 February
  32. ^"BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 17 September Retrieved 20 September
  33. ^" BMW 5 Series GT First Drive". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 10 August Retrieved 20 September
  34. ^"BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo&#;: Spaciousness". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 25 June Retrieved 28 September
  35. ^"First Drive: BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. 18 September Archived from the original on 23 September Retrieved 22 September
  36. ^ abc" BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo REVIEW". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 23 September Retrieved 22 September
  37. ^"The New BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 23 June Retrieved 11 September
  38. ^"Geneva Preview: Full details emerge on BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Concept". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 15 August Retrieved 7 January
  39. ^"BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo First Look". funduszeue.info. 13 February Archived from the original on 17 September Retrieved 17 September
  40. ^"BMW Concept 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. 3 March Archived from the original on 17 September Retrieved 17 September
  41. ^"The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 10 August Retrieved 17 September
  42. ^"Build Your Own". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 27 June Retrieved 28 June
  43. ^"Motor Trend First Look: BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. 26 May Archived from the original on 12 August Retrieved 4 April
  44. ^" BMW 5 Series Goes on Sale in June , Gets New Engines". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 7 April
  45. ^"The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 10 August Retrieved 10 August
  46. ^"The latest BMW engine: N55 – found in the BMW 5 Series GT". funduszeue.info. 26 May Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 10 August
  47. ^"Beijing Preview: BMW adding all-wheel drive to Gran Turismo line". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 8 January Retrieved 7 January
  48. ^"G32 6 Series Gran Turismo launching in ". funduszeue.info. 30 November Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 13 September
  49. ^ ab"BMW 5 Gets Even Longer in China: Brilliance-BMW Releases All-New 5 Series". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 13 October Retrieved 11 September
  50. ^" BMW (China) 5-Series F18 Hornet Sedan Long full range specs". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 20 June
  51. ^"The New Long-Wheelbase BMW 5 Series Sedan". funduszeue.info 31 March Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 11 January
  52. ^ abc"BMW 5-series (F10) unveiled". funduszeue.info. 29 November Archived from the original on 14 April Retrieved 14 April
  53. ^"BMW F10 5 Series goes for a photoshoot in Portugal". funduszeue.info. 25 January Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 14 April
  54. ^ abcdef"BMW unveiled the new 5 series F10". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 14 April Retrieved 14 April
  55. ^"BMW 5 Series (F10)". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 11 April Retrieved 14 April
  56. ^" BMW 5 Series Sedan Launched In Australia". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 14 April Retrieved 14 April
  57. ^"Two Fewer Cylinders, Not That You'll Notice". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 14 April Retrieved 14 April
  58. ^"BMW 5-series F10/F11 review". funduszeue.info. 17 March Archived from the original on 14 April Retrieved 14 April
  59. ^"Preview: BMW 5-Series". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 20 June Retrieved 25 July
  60. ^"Preview: BMW 5-series revealed". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 23 July Retrieved 25 July
  61. ^BMW Media Information. The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo(PDF). Archived(PDF) from the original on 23 September Retrieved 22 September
  62. ^" Gran Turismo New Car Test Drive". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 23 September Retrieved 22 September
  63. ^ ab" BMW i Gran Turismo review". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 23 September Retrieved 22 September
  64. ^"World Premiere: BMW 5 Series Facelift". funduszeue.info. 18 May Archived from the original on 16 March Retrieved 22 September
  65. ^"Officially Official: BMW drops the details on its 5 Series Gran Turismo". funduszeue.info. Archived from the original on 29 December Retrieved 4 April
  66. ^BMW UK. BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo Pricelist March
BMW Serija 5 d

Model za godinu (BMW F10), E - Segment (Luksuzni automobil)

Ukratko o vozilu BMW Serija 5 d

Nemački automobil iz godine koji pokreće 4 - cilindrični turbo dizel agregat, proizvod fabrike BMW. Radi se o motoru zapremine litra uz zadnji pogon i ručni menjač sa 6 ili automatik sa 8 brzina. U pitanju je luksuzni automobil sa maksimalnom brzinom od km/h, ubrzanjem od za s i prosečnom potrošnjom od oko litara na pređenih kilometara.

Podaci

Podaci o motoru ( problemi & kvarovi )

radna zapremina:

cm3

konfiguracija:

4 - Linijski

broj ventila:

16, 4 po cilindru

dotok vazduha:

Turbo

vrsta goriva:

Dizel

Podaci o vozilu - BMW Serija 5

proizvodnja:

-

godine

karoserija:

limuzina

4 vrata

Performanse

Performanse ručnog menjača

potrošnja (grad):

l/km

potrošnja (put):

l/km

potrošnja (pros.):

l/km

Performanse automatskog menjača

potrošnja (grad):

l/km

potrošnja (put):

l/km

potrošnja (pros.):

l/km

Prednosti i nedostaci u odnosu na direktnu konkurenciju

Bezbednost modela BMW Serija 5

EuroNCAP: 95% zaštite putnika

BMW Serija 5 u oglasima

Neki od automobila koji bi Vas takođe mogli zanimati

registracija

6%

jeftinija

Volvo S80 D3

proizvodnja od do godine

EuroNCAP: nije testirano

Proverite automobil po broju šasije

Komentari posetilaca

Trenutno nema komentara. Budite prvi da ovo prokomentarišete.

Ok, ovo je kul, šta dalje?

Pratite nas