zeynep gelin oluyor / Zeynep Gelin Oluyor - song and lyrics by Nurcan Opel | Spotify

Zeynep Gelin Oluyor

zeynep gelin oluyor

Line by Line Meaning

Karşı köyden davul sesi geliyor
Davul sesi şu sinemi deliyor
Baba vallah zeynep gelin oluyor
Ben zeynepsiz dünya malı neylerim

Zeynebimi başkasına vermeyin
Anasına halayıklar gönderin
Zeynebi almadan geri gelmeyin

Overall Meaning

The opening lines of Yıldız Tilbe's song Karşı Köyden Davul Sesi Geliyor create a vivid picture of a distant village and the sound of a drumming. The drumbeat is so loud and intense that it feels like it’s piercing through the singer's chest. The lyrics reveal that the drumming is related to the wedding preparations of Zeynep, the daughter of the village. As the father of the bride, the singer is overwhelmed with emotions and is expressing his joy and pride. The repetition of these lines in the song gives it a feeling of urgency and excitement.

The next verse of the song is a plea not to marry off Zeynep to anyone else. The singer is urging his fellow villagers to go back and bring Zeynep if she has not already been taken away. He asks them to send halayık (a traditional term used for the people who go to accompany the bride to the groom's house) to bring Zeynep home. The final lines of the song are a reflection of the singer's inner turmoil, as he realizes that without Zeynep, the world doesn't hold much value for him.

In summary, this song is a celebration of a wedding and the joy of the father of the bride. It is also a plea to ensure that his daughter is not married off to anyone else. This song is a delightful example of the fusion of modern Turkish music with traditional folk music.

Line by Line Meaning

I hear the sound of drums coming from the neighboring village

The sound of the drums is piercing my heart

I swear, Zeynep is getting married

Without Zeynep, what is the value of this world to me

Don't give my Zeynep to anyone else

Send dancers to her mother's house

Don't come back without Zeynep

Contributed by Evelyn O. Suggest a correction in the comments below.

To comment on or correct specific content, highlight it

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir