elite world business hotel istanbul reviews / ELITE WORLD BUSINESS HOTEL İSTANBUL

Elite World Business Hotel Istanbul Reviews

elite world business hotel istanbul reviews

km from Istanbul Airport
km from Yenikapi Train Station
Book "Taksim Leon's Hotel - Spa & Cafe" Now
JW Marriott Istanbul Bosphorus Hotel Exterior
Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa, Kemankeş Cd. No: 49, , Beyoglu, Türkiye
km from Istanbul Airport
km from Sirkeci Train Station
Book "The Tango Hotel Taksim" Now
Ferman Port Hotel - Special Category Hotel Exterior
Kara Mustafa Paşa Mahallesi, Erişteci Sk. No: 1 Karaköy, Beyoğl, Beyoglu, Türkiye
km from Istanbul Airport
km from Sirkeci Train Station
Reviews From Real Travelers
The greatest happiness in rainy days is to walk into a dry and warm room. This is my first hotel in Istanbul. Fortunately, it was arranged on the highest floor, which of course means the best scenery.   Soho house is a small high-end hotel chain that originated in the UK. It is a new style hotel without a porter. Their aim is to let the guests feel the same feeling at home.   The interior design of the cool and retro is enriched to the toiletries that are more than the home. The radio station in the room sound during the stay, all the details reflect the taste and service style of the hotel. The little brother who took me around the gym (professional high-end gym) said that Soho House is a very human company, and men working in their hotels can have a beard. Haha, I only reacted as if I had never seen a man with a beard in another hotel. He also taught me a few Turkish words and recommended a few places worth going. Although I didn't make it in the end, at least we had a very good day.
The breakfast meals are good. You can order on the menu or choose the buffet, which is rich in variety and good in taste. The hotel is close to the commercial street, where there are many restaurants. This area becomes lively in evening. The two dining rooms in the hotel are exquisite and romantic. My room was on the top floor and was quiet. Lights in the room also mild.
Book "Soho House Istanbul" Now
Meroddi Barnathan Hotel Rooms
Şahkulu, Tımarcı Sk. No: 1, , Beyoglu, Türkiye

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir