зарубежные сайты форекс прогнозов / 12 полезных сайтов для трейдеров — Деньги на eunic-brussels.eu

Зарубежные Сайты Форекс Прогнозов

зарубежные сайты форекс прогнозов

2nd Strongest Disabled Man in the World

When I was 16, I joined the British Army. I traveled the world, did a tour in Iraq, was a very keen sportsman and an adventure training instructor. I left the forces after 8 years for a more stable life with my wife and kids.

Adjusting to civilian life was difficult, so I started weight training and quite soon after that I signed up for my first Strongman contest. After that first contest, I was hooked! I loved everything about Strongman from training to competing. I was competing in competitions all across the U.K. at a good level, qualifying for Britain’s Strongest Man in my federation! However, in I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis! I’ve had a number of symptoms from spasms to mobility issues to hand issues. I have Secondary Progressive MS meaning my MS never gets better just progressively worse. I have multiple permanent scars on my spine due to previous attacks. I now suffer from mobility issues meaning I need to use a wheelchair or other mobility aids. This was a huge blow to me, I didn’t know what to think because MS is called a snowflake disability and no 2 cases are the same! All I knew was I wouldn’t be able to compete in the competitions that I loved&#;or so I thought!!

Bugungi kun uchun yangi Forex bozori prognozi

Nima uchun kerak «Fresh Forecast»?

Hamma narsani kuzatib borish shart emas forex yangiliklari va hammasi Forex tahlili, ko'plab vositalardan foydalaning va ko'p sonli forex prognozlari va signallarini ko'rib chiqing. Forexdagi vaziyat haqida bilishingiz kerak bo'lgan hamma narsa FreshForexning eng yaxshi tahlilchilarining prognozlarida. Bizning har bir mutaxassisimiz o'z tahlil turini yaxshi biladi. Bularning barchasi keyingi davr uchun narx harakatini bashorat qilish imkonini beradi.

Kim foydali «Fresh Forecast»?

Ajam treyderlar uchun Fresh Forecast savdo uchun asos bo'lib xizmat qiladi. Ko'proq tajribali treyderlar uchun bizning prognozimiz Forex bozori holatini kuzatishda yordam beradigan qo'shimcha vosita sifatida foydali bo'ladi. Shuni yodda tutish kerakki, hatto kümülatif prognoz ham Forex bozorida harakat qilish uchun qo'llanma emas. Forex yangiliklari va prognozlari bizning tahlilchilarimizning sub'ektiv fikrini aks ettiradi.

Kundalik Forex sharhlari va prognozlari bepul taqdim etiladi va kompaniyaning muallifligi va manbaga havolani hurmat qilgan holda boshqa Internet-resurslarda e'lon qilinishi mumkin.

I’ve been to Hong Kong before. Okay, I’ve been in the Hong Kong airport for a connection to an onward flight elsewhere in Asia. Unfortunately, I think this is the case for quite a few Americans. Lately, I’ve been watching Hong Kong from afar. It’s burgeoning art and music scenes, world-class shopping and luxe hotel offerings are making Hong Kong a place for more than just business and layovers. So, I decided, even if for only a couple of days, I needed to check it out for myself.

The Kerry Brand

Hong Kong has no shortage of great hotels. If you’ve been a reader of this site for a while, you know that I have a strong interest in hotels/lodgings that step outside of the traditional definition of “luxury”. As I combed through the 1, plus hotel offerings in Hong Kong, I kept going back to the brand-new Kerry Hotel Hong Kong . The Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of three hotels in the new, five-star Kerry brand, which is part of the Shangri-La family. The Kerry brand holds the same standards of luxury as Shangri-La, it’s just taking a different approach, and it’s brilliant. It’s thoughtful. It’s innovative. It’s current.

A couple of months ago, I was with some travel professionals who, when I suggested they use Instagram for their business, responded that that wasn’t their target market. Although “that market” wasn’t defined, I knew exactly what market they were referring to. It’s the market that makes up 25% of the U.S. population, that travels significantly more than generations before them and makes up 21% of consumer discretionary purchases (to the tune of three trillion dollars!).  And that’s just in the U.S. The Kerry brand has clearly been paying attention to this emerging market. The ones looking for authentic experiences, varying food options, a more casual and less restrictive luxury…and they are ready.

Kerry Hotel Hong Kong

Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, located in the Kowloon cultural district, is the city’s first “urban resort”. Despite being set in the concrete jungle of Hong Kong, guests are privy to green open spaces, an infinity pool, spa, state of the art gym and unlimited dining options that even includes a Michelin star.

From the outside, the Kerry looks unassuming; a modern building amongst modern buildings.

The inside is another story. Designed by Andre Fu, currently one of the most in-demand architects in the world and known for his “east meets west” aesthetic, it is, simply put, elegant. Neutral colors are accented by “pops” of flowers, art and sculptures, floor to ceiling windows give way to a flood of natural light and it is all connected by leading lines that delicately connect the large spaces, creating harmony throughout.

Oh, and it smells really good.

Rooms

There are rooms at the Kerry Hotel Hong Kong and 60% of them have bay views. All rooms are “Smart Rooms”- everything is controlled by remote, guests have access to an e-concierge, and, my favorite, each room comes with a smart phone for guests to use during their stay.

In theory, some of the details of the room are simple. In reality, they add a lot. For example, a master light switch by the bed and cell phone charger chords (for multiple phone types) in the alarm clock.

The rooms are large and, from what I understand, much larger than what you typically find in Hong Kong. The elegance of the main areas of the hotel carries through to the rooms with soothing neutral colors and mixed textures that create beauty while still allowing the views of Victoria Harbour and the city to be the focal point.

There is plenty of storage, a nice little nook with a mirror to freshen up and a sitting area.

The bathroom is large, has a separate tub and shower and…FRONT LIGHTING. I can always tell when a woman was somehow involved in the design of a hotel bathroom.

Dining

Food is a big deal in Hong Kong and the Kerry has no shortage of dining options to choose from. Each is unique in not only their offerings, but their design and vibe. All have outdoor seating options and unbeatable views.

Big Bay Café-  The all-day dining option that features a comprehensive breakfast buffet with everything you could imagine and then some. Sunday brunch is quite popular with families.

Hung Tong&#; A modern Cantonese restaurant open for lunch and dinner. Unfortunately, I did not dine here, but walked through and loved the retro décor and bay views.

Dockyard&#; Dockyard is a gourmet food hall featuring nine restaurants offering selections from around the world. One even has a Michelin star. And, they have a pretty cool concept: download the app, choose your dish, and it’s delivered straight to your table.

Bong&#; An Italian and premium steak restaurant open for lunch and dinner.

Lobby Bar&#; One of my favorites. They have an interesting wine list, variety of food options for both lunch and dinner, and pastries and coffee for breakfast. This is a wonderful place to explore traditional Hong Kong street food.

Red Sugar&#; Fantastic cocktail bar on the 8th floor. It’s even become a bit of a local hangout with a cool, sexy vibe and an outdoor deck that should be the standard for outdoor decks. It was rainy and windy for me, so I enjoyed my delicious cocktail inside, but still had a fantastic view.

Amenities 

Kerry Sports Base Camp-The gym at the Kerry rivals any premium brand name gym. It’s large, it has at least two of everything you would need, and it has what must be the best view in the city. It’s nice enough that they could offer a membership program. In fact, they do. There is a limited number of gym memberships available for locals, which is a concept that will be replicated at all Kerry Hotels.

Kafnu&#; Kafnu is a very cool co-working space. Technically, they lease space from the Kerry, but Kerry hotel guests get special deals at Kafnu and Kafnu members get special benefits from the Kerry. 

Conference and Event Space&#; The hotel houses the city’s largest pillar-less grand ballroom, with a lovely foyer that looks out over Victoria Harbour. The enormous ballroom can accommodate a banquet of over 1, Like, this place is huge. I was a wedding and event planner in a past life and I was instantly wowed when I walked into this space.

Club Lounge- Club lounges are a “thing” in some of the larger cities in Asia and they are quite the treat. Those who use them, love them. You are typically granted access in two ways: (1)if you are a member of the hotel group’s award program (in this instance, Shangri-La’s Golden Circle) and have some status with them or, (2) if you book a “club&#; room. The Kerry’s club lounge offers an a la carte and buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails and canapes, all complimentary.

Spa&#; The spa offers a variety of massages, facials and body treatments.

Complimentary mini bar&#; That’s right!

Unfortunately, I had a lot of rain and wind during my short time in Hong Kong, so I wasn’t able to do a majority of the things I had planned while there. Fortunately, while I technically could have found some indoor activities, I was quite happy being indoors at the Kerry. I can’t imagine spending that time anywhere else. And, when I return to explore more of Hong Kong, I know exactly where I’ll be staying.

You can find out more about Kerry Hotel Hong Kong here.

To explore more, check out Instagram story highlights here.

• With over rooms, the hotel is big, but it never felt like it
  • Arriving/leaving early, I HIGHLY recommend using the Kerry&#;s car service. It&#;s easy, comfortable and has Wi-Fi
  • Book a club room and enjoy the amenities that comes with it
  • The street food in the lobby restaurant is a great place to start your Hong Kong foodie tour
  • The hotel offers a shuttle that takes you to the sight seeing area of Hong Kong

My fiancé and I attended the Pre-cana Seminar at San Sebastian Church in August and got married in December. For those of you who are not familiar, &#;pre-cana&#; is a preparation session (or an orientation) for couples preparing to get married in a Catholic Church.

San Sebastian Basilica (SSB) is quite strict in hosting their own pre-cana to make sure couples fully understand the lifelong commitment that they are about to get into. During the 7pm PM Friday session, the facilitators covered the following topics: sacrament of matrimony, differences between man and woman, communication, divorce, pregnancy, and the marriage rites itself. It was a good way to reflect and understand that marriage is a serious commitment, not just for formality.

However, having attended the Discovery Weekend seminar hosted by CEFAM Ateneo (an optional, immersive and spiritual 3D2N experience which you have to pay for but super worth it), I felt the lecture and presentation materials used by San Sebastian were somewhat redundant. Thus I looked forward more to the marriage rites lecture about getting married in this historic minor basilica.

I&#;d like to share with you the important points I took note of during my own wedding preps and wedding day. If you are months (or years) away from getting married in the same church, worry not because this post (hopefully) saves you time and stress to host your own dream wedding at San Sebastian Basilica!

Time Management

• Typical marriage rites in San Sebastian Basilica lasts for 1 hour.
  • They are quite strict with this rule to respect the other scheduled weddings, so make sure that the bride and groom, together with parents and entourage, are already at the venue at least 30 mins before the booked time slot.
  • Guest priest, if any, must also be cautious of time to cover the homily and rites.
  • Fifteen minutes is allotted for the pictorial session.

Church Coordinator

• SSB provides their own floor coordinator to facilitate the ceremony. Upon entering the church, full coordination is turned over to them &#; from contract signing, handling the commentator role, to the bride&#;s personal needs like tissue, bottled water, etc.
  • All special requests (guest priest, musician, personal vow, own scripture reader, etc) must be coursed through them so I suggest messaging the assigned coordinator (usually it is Ms. Ana La Torre) ahead of time and letting her know of your wedding date and other concerns.

We had a unique case considering our special requests such as:

• Mixed marriage ceremony (me being a Protestant, him a Catholic) so we had to take a special interview and pass additional requirements such as Certificate of Freedom to Marry from the Archdiocese of Manila
  • Hired our own guest priest
  • 2 hours slot (instead of the default 1 hour) &#; we paid for 2 time slots too
  • We also hired vocalist and strings band and own event coordinators to assist us on the day.

It was pretty easy to deal with San Sebastian&#;s coordinator and Parish office. I believe as long as you communicate your vision and requests to them properly, they will make it all happen.

Music

• Hired musicians should coordinate with SSB&#;s Tita Lucy, who is the organist, and arrive 1 hour before the wedding
  • If you have a vocalist or you want San Sebastian to play a song request for you, burn songs in a CD in mp3 format
  • Entourage march: Instrumental songs like Canon in D (Pachelbel) or Wedding Song (Kenny G)
    Bridal march: (closed door) with vocals live
  • No need for &#;Glory to God&#; song
  • Approved songs for mass: Hallelujah, Our Father, offertory and communion songs
  • During the mass: Liturgical songs (offertory song during secondary sponsors&#; part, communion song during communion)

Marriage Proper

• Follow San Sebastian&#;s sequence for the wedding march, as drawn on the leaflet they distribute
  • If you want to have offertory, let the offerers walk before the entourage
  • Wedding misalettes are optional for the principal sponsors and guests, and printing is c/o couple
  • The real wedding ring is given to the best man or mother of the groom (to avoid unnecessary delays)
  • Candles are provided by the church. Just make sure you provide an igniter or lighter to assigned candle sponsor
  • Veil sponsor must use safety pins
  • Principal sponsors will sign the marriage contract upon taking their seats after the march

Photo Op Sequence (Suggested)

If you have additional requests like photo op with friends or officemates, let the San Seb coordinator know at least days in advance.

• Couple + Priest
  • Couple + Principal Sponsors
  • Couple + Secondary Sponsors
  • Couple + Maid of Honor, Best Man, Flower Girls, Bearers
  • Couple + Groom&#;s immediate family and relatives
  • Couple + Groom&#;s immediate family
  • Couple + Bride&#;s immediate family and relatives
  • Couple + Bride&#;s immediate family
  • Couple

Fees

• Hourly rate: Php 25, &#; includes electric fans, aisle flowers, officiating priest, floor coordinators, submission of marriage certificate to City Hall for processing
  • Php 10, reservation fee &#; must go there to pay deposit and balance
  • Additional fee of Php /unit for electricity use if you plan to rent Iwata air coolers from 3rd party suppliers
  • Their coordinator and even church admin staff rent out white cloth for bridal march. This is used to cover the parking lot and electricity cables in the background when the church door is opened. It only costs Php

Some Useful Notes

• Contact Number of San Sebastian Church Parish Office: or loc (Look for Ate Maricel or Ate Cora)
  • Office Hours: Tues-Sat 9ampm; pm (No Mondays)

We are so glad that we finally graduated from wedding planning and I am now officially Mrs. Chua!! To all of you reading this post, don&#;t hesitate to comment below or send me a message if you need more details about our wedding. Happy preps!

Related

Building our Foundation on Faith: 9 Bible Verses for a New Home

&#;In our home let love abide, and bless all those who step inside.&#;

9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum.

On February 21, Clayton and I celebrated five years of marriage! We have shared with you all our story of the challenges we have faced these past five years, and we can both confidently say that we survived those challenges because of our foundation in Christ. Now that we are bringing a new baby into our family, while building our new house, we wanted to build our home based on the same values that we have built our marriage. Not only do we want our daughter to know Christ in the way that we parent, our desire is for everyone that comes into our home to feel welcomed and feel Christ&#;s love.

On the day of our anniversary we hand picked specific bible verses for our new home for each room, wrote them on the walls, and prayed with our family over the home. It was such a special memory and something we will cherish forever. Money could never have purchased an anniversary gift that would have been more meaningful than dedicating our new home to the Lord!

Scroll down to check out the 9 Bible verses for our new home:

9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the entryway
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the entryway
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the baby nursery
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the baby nursery
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the kitchen and dining
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the kitchen and dining
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the master bedroom.
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for the master bathroom.
9 Bible Verses for a New Home featured by top Houston lifestyle blogger, Jessica Crum: for theliving room.

9 Bible Verses for a New Home:

ENTRY WAY:

But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. — Joshua

KITCHEN & DINING:

Taste and see that the Lord is good. — Psalm

Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. — Psalm

MASTER BEDROOM:

I have found the one whom my soul loves. — Song of Solomon

Love is patient. Love is kind. — 1 Corinthians 13

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. — Ephesians

Write your wedding vows on the ground 

MASTER BATHROOM:

It is not fancy hair, gold jewelry or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you – the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. This beauty will never disappear and is worth much more to God. — 1 Peter

MASTER CLOSET:

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. — Colossians

OFFICE:

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as if working for the Lord, not for human masters. — Colossians

LIVING ROOM:

Love one another as I have loved you. — John

NURSERY:

She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future — Proverbs

Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart for my holy purpose. — Jeremiah

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. — Psalm

STAIRS:

In his heart a man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. — Proverbs

What about you? What are some of your favorites verses for your home? Let me know in a comment below!

Road trip time

Cinque Terre in Italy has been on Goblinettes list for a long time. Five colorfull villages on the north-east coast of Italy were waiting to be discovered. We could get there from Slovenia in one day,but we decided on driving shorter distances every day and slowly exploring Italy.

view, Cinque Terre

The views were stunning.

Getting around the five villages

Walk trough part of the five villages

Coastal path trough Cinque Terre can be theoretically walked in a few hours. It is 12 km long. Sadly, some parts are closed for renovation. We were looking forward to views from the famous Path of love from Riomaggiore to Manarola, but it is due to open in Repairs are going on from

See villages from the sea

boat, Cinque Terre, lines

Boat lines. You can combine walking, boats and train on the same trip.

Boat trips are very popular. During the trip we saw somea0very crowded ones and were happy we were not on any of them. You can stop in every village or chose a more direct line.

Ride the train

You can get a Cinque Terre train card (entrance for walking paths included) or pay fora0 train tickets while you go. Note that in the beggining ob May there were long lines for the train ticket machines.a0 With the train card you could go of the train in every coastal village, look around, maybe get a snack or a drink and return to the station. Ideally. This might work before the tourist season starts. We walked around Riomaggiore and spent some time on the beach in Monterosso al Mare. Trains were packed and getting of and back on was an adventure by itself.

train, lines, Cinque Terre

Lines for and from the Cinque Terre train are epic even before the season really starts.

Cinque Terre train ride with the baby

Carriers, not strollers

Lil&#;Goblin was carried around in his Onya carrier. That made it a lot easier to get around. We also saw families with baby prams on the train.a0 It looked a lot of work. Dad would carry the luggage of the train, mum the toddler and his big brother was trying to get the empty pram of the train. Our goblin pack was three goblins only, baby included, so we left the stroller at home.

We waited a bit for the crowd to leave the platform and where back early enough to wait for next boarding in shade of the tunnel. We soon learned that when boarding shouting &#;bimbi&#; (child in Italian) helps. Most people give way to mums with adorable little babies, furthermore they ride for free until they are 4 years old.

Parco giochi/playgrounds

There are children playgrounds in every village and small children running around in small village squares.a0 Lil&#;Goblin was to small to join them. He was content with eating the sand on the Monterosso beach and smiling to everyone on the train.

towel, sea, Monterosso, Italy, Cinque Terre

Sun, sea and wide selection of towels in Monterosso. What more could a goblin want?

Baby on board

We packed way to much clothes for this tip. Most was baby size. Beginning of May in Italy is usually warm and dry. We did pack our bathing suits, but it was still a bit too chilly for our tastes. Lil&#;Goblin was a perfect passenger. He ate, played and sleept most of the time on the road.

We explored Italian baby changing facilities on rest areas on the highway. We heard Italians like babies. They really do. One stop even provided free test nappies. When we entered restaurants someone would run to us and bring baby chair. In hotel, all stuff smiled at him and ladies were mesmerized by his cuteness. If you want to be treated like a star in Italy, bring a baby.

Italian food and paying for &#;servizio&#;

As budget travelers, we did do some cooking. Local asparagus with eggs and prosciutto was one of our quick dinners. We mixed Airbnbs with kitchens with hotel rooms. Most cafes in Italy offer small sandwiches or &#;dolce&#; &#; something sweet like a croissant, so we didn&#;t have to starve on national holidays. Our first Airbnb host sent us to Esselunga store to get food. They had everything and more, hence go only when you have time to spare.

Restaurants in Italy like to charge extra for service, bread or just for using the table. We thought we learned to avoid extra charges on our numerous trips to Italy, but locals were smarter again. Since asparagus lasagna and pasta were heavenly good, we happily paid for all extra small additions on the bill, even trough we had no idea what they were.

Italy, prosciutto, asparagus lasagna

Food in Cinque Terre is a bit over priced while it looked delicious. Long lines were less appealing. Rest stops on highway or gourmet restaurants, food was delicious everywhere.

Italy in May

We loved Cinque Terre national park. Next time we will do more hiking and less train rides. It is also less busy during the week and before the summer holidays start. Booking rooms well in advance is a good idea, since budget ones sell out soon. We mixed some Airbnb apartments with hotel rooms we found on eunic-brussels.eu In La Specia we stayed in a tattoo studio turned into comfy stylish apartment, but that is another long story.

Cique Terre UPDATE

You can buy train passes online since summer If you decide to use the page, note that &#;guys&#; is their translation for &#;youth&#; &#; children from 4 to We both our tickets in a short line before going in and had to buy another since we changed our plans during the day. The lines on the train station in one of the coastal cities was epic. Daily pass bought online would give as more than an hour extra time to enjoy the scenery.

Is Via&#;dell Amore Open?

Nope. Only a few meters. Might be in 🙁

Where can you sleep in Cinque Terre?

More about Italy:

Since goblins love to travel, but usually do it on a budget, we use Airbnb. By using this link to subscribe, you get discount on your first trip, and we get one on our next. If you are not into Airbnb, here is a 10% percent discount on your next booking. Travel as much as you can.

weekend wanderlust

Two Traveling Texans

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Posted in Europe, Italy, Travel with kids and tagged baby, babywearing, Europe, Italy, Monterosso, Riomaggiore, train, travel.

There has been this ongoing argument about Nigerian sun and abroad sun, which one is hotter. I am about to give my two cents and I know some of you are already about to fight me (put it in the comments section). I was not the typical ajebo child in Nigeria, in fact I attended University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN (the only university in Nigeria by the way, argue with your Vice chancellor please!). A typical lion or lioness of the den knows that shuttle was only on your birthdays or whenever you were going to ogige market and had fifty naira to spare or even when you were taking a date to chitis and chose to be extra nice. The major means of transportation is your legedis-benz. If you went to high school in Lagos, around Ojo, Ajangbadi to be precised, bus or keke was overrated. Trekking was the deal, the real deal. My friends and I walked home from school every day, we even had a routine and we saved gist for the trekking sessions. We also had checkpoints where we stopped for breaks occasionally. Generally, as a Lagosian, you must have trekked at one point in your life because the only way to get out of some traffic jam was to get down from the bus and trek. I cannot forget getting stuck in Alaba market, from pm when the market would close. Ladies and gentlemen you either fight, push, jump into a moving keke or treck! Somedays there were no keke to jump sef.  Omo my legs could easily pass as your choicest possession in Nigeria. This goes to say that I trekked my fair share while in Nigeria.

Contrary to what my geography teacher taught me, Nigeria has only two seasons: hot and not hot. Not hot includes rain, harmattan, fog, wind, and whatever else you choose to add (be creative, LOL). Now the United States has four seasons, one of which is solely dedicated to hotness. It usually starts in June and ends in August or somewhere around that. I stay in Augusta Georgia and our weather does not follow the rules. Summer starts in April until somewhere in October or November.A good nice out summer is about seventy-five degrees Fahrenheit which is about twenty-three degrees Celsius. It gets as hot as one hundred-and-two degrees Fahrenheit and it usually comes with humidity! You know when they say someone entered hell and forgot to lock the gate, yea that type of heat along sides steam. My sister and I usually be like, “hell will be hot o, very hot” (give your life to Christ my dear, you do not want to suffer hell here and there too). I have the luxury of driving, so I am barely in the sun but I dey feel am just as much. In Nigeria, I never slept with the fan on no matter how hot but now, I sleep with the air conditioner on. Dem never even born me well to trek inside this sun, I go just melt straight! I never saw the use of sunscreen in Nigeria but now I bathe in sunscreen before stepping out to step into my car. I get the whole Nigeria is closer to the equator gist, but I think the whole earth has gone flat and we are all side by side to the darn thing. The popular saying that, “abroad weather is a skin care routine” applies only to winter. The abroad weather skin glow mostly comes from the security of knowing you have crossed over. When you start hustling it disappears but that is another discussion on its own. Do you know that the pool in this abroad is cool and calming for this first thirty minutes after which you are back to square one? I try to stay away from the pool because the bugs that come out in this summer ehn, they are new every season.

I hope with these few points of mine you can see my point; Nigeria is hot and so is the abroad. Regardless of how hot it is, I will pick summer all day every day. Catch you later, I need to go serve some summer fashion. Do not forget to like, let me know what you think in the comments and share with your friends.

nest...

как торговать на форексе стратегии индикаторы демарка для metastock календарь новостей на форекс иностранные банки форекс как выставлять стоп лосс на форексе как зарегистрироваться на рынке форекс индикаторы цифровые световые типа ицс 5 в авиации масд на форексе матожидание на форексе все о рынках форекс lang ru индикаторы на omron m2 eco индикаторы в метрологии медицинских учреждениях как заработать деньги на форексе с помощью мета трейдера