индикаторы forex tester lang ru / Forex Forum - Независимый форекс форум для трейдеров

Индикаторы Forex Tester Lang Ru

индикаторы forex tester lang ru

Hello I have an indicator that I would like to develop for ninja trader. There are two tools that it involves including the fibonacci and the risk reward tool. I want to create an option to have a bullish setup and an option for a decline setup. So I want to select with a button this. The strategy is an automation of the two tools risk reward and fibanacci with its precise points which I will explain to you below

Looking for an experienced EA programmer to diagnose a EA for error is trade opening parameters. Current situation, EA opens 1st trade with the new input of TP and SL setting. Following this, the 2nd trade was opened with old TP and SL setting

Hello. I will like to create simple mt5 EA based on my requirements.I have a simple idea I will like to turn to an EA Kindly bis for this If you can help me out

Hi greetings . Am in need of tradingview developer that can add new features to my existing Tradingview indicator .kindly bid for this project if it is what you can do for me .I have the source code available with me thanks

Greetings, I am a trader looking for a well automated ready made bot for gold or any other trading currency, but I want the EA to be a very good one, so I need a professional and best programmer to provide me this, thanks

I am looking for an experienced MQL4 developer to modify the source code of my existing Expert Advisor (EA) on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The primary task is to copy everything of the EA I have n rename no need to adjust any thing just rename it n let it have a License key that works before the EA won’t without a license key

I am looking for an experienced MQL5 developer to modify the source code of my existing Expert Advisor (EA) on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The primary task is to enhance the current trading strategy by incorporating a period Exponential Moving Average (EMA) filter. The goal is to ensure that the EA takes buy orders when the price is above the EMA and sell orders when it is below. Key Requirements: Moving

While the robot contains the basic features as open, close, stop loss and take profit features related to the price in one tab, in another tab; it has to work especially for chasing the time frame-independent from the price -with using the main time zone of the terminal that the bot works on, for example open long or short in any currency pair at a.m and close it at p.m., or open at a.m and close it

I need to create a Expert Advisor, that can pass prop firm Challenges (1 or 2 phases), like FTMO, TFF etc. NO martingale strategy. Need to have nice entries and exits. NO big lots and low risk. Need complied with this restrictions: This Ea need to have prooven results of passing challenges or results from live account(s). If You can create Expert Advisor that can pass prop firm challenges without breaking this rules

SOLDIERS AND CROWS EA for MT4 I would like an Expert Advisor for MT4 to trade Forex pairs on the 4 HOUR time frame. Basically it hunts sets of three consecutive up bars, or three consecutive down bars. (Three white soldiers or three black crows.) It only opens positions when no position is currently open on that specific Forex pair. For clarity's sake, it does not add to positions, or negate them, because of new

/

The best trades require research, then commitment.

See all editors' picks ideas

Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
The Week Ahead - Daily Pitch Int. with Darius Anucauskas Ep. Nikkei, China50, ASX, DJIA, S&P, Nasdaq, DAX40, FTSE, DXY, Gold, Silver,WTI Oil,NatGas,Sugar,Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,Ethereum,Polkadot,AUDUSD,AUDJPY,NZDJPY, CHFJPY,USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD,GBPUSD,EURNZD,EURJPY,EURUSD.
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Editors' picks
Welcome To - Daily Pitch Int. with Darius Anucauskas Ep. Nikkei, China50, ASX, DJIA, S&P, Nasdaq, DAX40, FTSE, DXY, Gold, Silver, WTI Oil, NatGas, Sugar, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD,GBPCHF,EURCAD, EURUSD.
Editors' picks

See all streams

BATS:SMCILong
BATS:TSLA
BATS:SMCIShort
BATS:NVDA
BATS:NVDALong
NASDAQ:NVDALong
BATS:TSLALong

nest...

аналитика форекс gbp кaртa мирa форекс вспомогательные индикаторы форекс как платят налоги трейдеры валютного рынка форекс лучшие индикаторы для входа индикаторы измерения температуры щитовые дмитрий котенко форекс клипaрт для форекс имхо на форексе дц форекс брокер отзывы безрисковая комбинация форекс индикаторы рынка ферросплавов