BiLgen Taş Şu YaLan Dünyaya GeLdim Giderim Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

Koro Bir Şarkısın Sen ÇocukLarı Day O Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

VeLi ÇeLik Sabuha Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

VeLi ÇeLik AyrıLık KoLay DeğiL Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

Canan ArLı Su Sızıyor Sızıyor Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

Seray VuraL Sway Bir Şarkısın Sen Atv HD

Bir Şarkısın Sen

AŞK BAĞINDAN ÖĞÜTLER MA HAZAR

A chief figure in Melâmi society of the 17th century, Sarı Abdullah Effendi (d. ) was a politician and an intellectual taking great delight in poetry. Known with the title of “commentator of Mesnevî” after writing a commentary named Cevâhir-i Bevâhir-i Mesnevî on the first volume of Mesnevî-i Manevî, Abdullah Effendi wrote his poems under the pseudonym “Abdî” and borrowed Arabic, Persian and Turkish works from several intellectuals so as to include them in his own writings. One of those intellectuals was Feridüddin-i Attar (d. ). Abdullah Effendi had a substantial number of borrowings from a poet whom he called “Attar” in his work Cevâhir-i Bevâhir-i Mesnevî. Nevertheless, recent studies provide evidence that there was more than one “Attar” at the time and that these people somehow distorted the works of Attar, the author of Mantıku’t-tayr. This article firstly touches upon Sarı Abdullah Effendi and Cevâhir-i Bevâhir-i Mesnevî, then gives a brief account of the life and works of Feridüddin-i Attar, the author of Mantıku’t-tayr, and offers explanations on other Attars, and finally discusses from which Attar Sarı Abdullah Effendi heavily borrowed works —sometimes citing a name and sometimes not— in his Cevâhir-i Bevâhir-i Mesnevî.

Ceren ŞAHİNER - Osman Aga seafoodplus.info

\"Bir Şarkısın Sen\" söyleyen bebek

Bir Şarkısın Sen

nest...

batman iftar saati 2021 viranşehir kaç kilometre seferberlik ne demek namaz nasıl kılınır ve hangi dualar okunur özel jimer anlamlı bayram mesajı maxoak 50.000 mah powerbank cin tırnağı nedir

© 2024 Toko Cleax. Seluruh hak cipta.