love ilgili ingilizce cümleler / Türkçe içinde fall in love, örnek cümleler İngilizce - Türkçe sözlük

Love Ilgili Ingilizce Cümleler

love ilgili ingilizce cümleler

I love watching movies that make me think.In their case, it was love at first sight.She fell in love with a Russian immigrant.She loves the child as if it were her own.She loves the peace and quiet of the town.There’s a fine line between love and hate.Tom and Mary were in love with each other.Tom fell in love with Mary at first sight.Tom was head over heels in love with Mary.We’d really love it if you could be there.All her students really love to read books.I don’t love her, not even if she loves me.I just wanted to tell you I still love you.I love him for what he is, not what he has.I love him more than any of the other boys.I love you more than anything in the world.I wonder if Mary knows how much I love her.I’ll always love you no matter what you do.It’s obvious that Tom is in love with Mary.My parents really love their grandchildren.One who knows no love knows no unhappiness.People love to inspect each other’s houses.She fell in love with her friend’s brother.She felt something between love and hatred.The children love listening to fairy tales.They felt a renewed love for their country.They kept it secret that they were in love.To tell the truth, she no longer loves him.Tom and Mary don’t love each other anymore.Tom should probably tell Mary he loves her.We’re not in love. We’re just good friends.Admit it, Tom, you’re still in love with me.He deceived her, but even now she loves him.He fell in love with the beautiful princess.He had faults, but despite that I loved him.He is not an American, but he loves America.He loved me, but he doesn’t love me anymore.He loves his daughter, but his wife doesn’t.How many times have you really been in love?I love the smell of pancakes in the morning.I love when things start falling into place.I love you and think about you all the time.I’m not sure if I’m in love with Tom or not.I’m totally and completely in love with you.It is said that the taste of love is bitter.It’s evident to everybody that he’s in love.It’s time to establish the religion of love.It’s true that I was madly in love with her.It’s unclear if they love each other or not.love is much more than just falling in love.

"fall in love" kelimesinin Türkçe'e çevirisi

aşık olmak, abayı yakmak, âşık olmak, sevmek, gönül vermek , "fall in love" ifadesinin Türkçe içine en iyi çevirileridir. Çevrilmiş örnek cümle: Dolkun is a handsome lad. Every girl who's seen him falls in love with him. ↔ Dolkun, yakışıklı bir genç. Onu her gören kız aşık oluyor.

fall in loveverb dil bilgisi

(intransitive, of a person, animate object following “with”) To come to have feelings of love directed at another person or a thing. [..]

+Çeviri ekleEklefall in love

• To come to have feelings of love

Dolkun is a handsome lad. Every girl who's seen him falls in love with him.

Dolkun, yakışıklı bir genç. Onu her gören kız aşık oluyor.

funduszeue.info

• âşık olmak, sevmek, gönül vermek

• Glosbe
  • Google

Örnek ekleEkle

And I'll fall in love with you at first sight.

Ve ben de sana ilk görüşte aşık olacağım.

OpenSubtitlesv3

Every heart that falls in love..

Her kalp aşık olur.

OpenSubtitlesv3

People fall in love every day all over the world.

İnsanlar tüm dünyada her gün aşık olurlar.

Tatoeba

That's how everyone gets when they're falling in love.

Aşık olduğunda herkes böyle olur.

OpenSubtitlesv3

They want it to look as if we're falling in love.

Aşıkmışız gibi görünelim isterler. Tanrı aşkına!

OpenSubtitlesv3

Someone else decided that he ought to fall in love.

Bir başka kadın da oğlanın âşık olması gerektiğine karar verdi.

Literature

Most people fall in love for the first time as teenagers.

Genelde ilk aşkı lise yıllarında yaşarlar.

OpenSubtitlesv3

Dr. Fletcher realizes that she is falling in love with Zelig.

Dr. Fletcher, Zelig'e aşık olmakta olduğunu fark eder.

WikiMatrix

" But don't ever fall in love with a colored man. "

" Ama sakın zenci bir adama aşık olma. "

OpenSubtitlesv3

She’s bound to fall in love with a scientist or a soldier, given how it all ended.”

Her şeyin bu şekilde bitmesine bakılırsa, bence bir bilim adamına veya askere âşık olacaktır.”

Literature

So she'll fall in love with an Italian too.

Böylece o da bir İtalyan'a âşık olur.

OpenSubtitlesv3

But one falls in love with only one.

Yalnızca birine aşık olur sadece biriyle birlikte olursun.

OpenSubtitlesv3

It's kind of customary for me to fall in love with my nurse.

Biliyorsun, hemşireme aşık olmak, benim her zamanki huyumdur.

OpenSubtitlesv3

Aubrey, I think I' m falling in love with you

Aubrey, sanırım sana aşık oluyorum

opensubtitles2

I've noticed that humans usually try to change the people they fall in love with.

İnsanların birçok kez bunu demediğini gördüm âşık olduğu kişiyi değiştirmeyi.

OpenSubtitlesv3

But I don't think you'll fall in love with it.

Ama aşırı seveceğini de düşünmüyorum.

OpenSubtitlesv3

I'm way too young to fall in love.

Aşık olmak için daha çok gencim.

OpenSubtitlesv3

I'll make her fall in love with me again.

Bana yeniden aşık olmasını sağlayacağım.

OpenSubtitlesv3

I think I'm falling in love.

Galiba aşık oluyorum.

OpenSubtitlesv3

I could fall in love with you so easily.

Sana çok kolay aşık oldum.

OpenSubtitlesv3

A man and a woman meet, get to know each other, and fall in love.

Bir erkek ve kadın karşılaşır, birbirini tanır ve aşık olurlar.

jw

I feel I have to get through this to make new memories or fall in love again.

Yeni hatıralar için veya âşık olabilmek için, bunları yaşamam lazım.

OpenSubtitlesv3

If we fall in love with someone, doesn't mean we love our parents any less

Birine aşık olmamız, ailelerimizi ondan daha az sevdiğimiz anlamına gelmez

OpenSubtitlesv3

I fall in love too easily

Çok çabuk aşık oluyorum

opensubtitles2

And when Allen falls in love with Singleton, he is attracted precisely by this secret.

Ve Allen Singleton'a aşık olduğun da aslında onun taşıdığı sırrın cazibesine kapılır.

Literature

En kullanışlı sorgu listesi: 1K, ~2K, ~3K, ~4K, ~5K, ~K, ~K, ~K, ~K, ~kK, ~K, ~1M

nest...

çamaşır makinesi ses çıkarması topuz modelleri kapalı huawei hoparlör cızırtı hususi otomobil fiat doblo kurbağalıdere parkı ecele sitem melih gokcek jelibon 9 sınıf 2 dönem 2 yazılı almanca 150 rakı fiyatı 2020 parkour 2d en iyi uçlu kalem markası hangisi doğduğun gün ayın görüntüsü hey ram vasundhara das istanbul anadolu 20 icra dairesi iletişim silifke anamur otobüs grinin 50 tonu türkçe altyazılı bir peri masalı 6. bölüm izle sarayönü imsakiye hamile birinin ruyada bebek emzirdigini gormek eşkiya dünyaya hükümdar olmaz 29 bölüm atv emirgan sahili bordo bereli vs sat akbulut inşaat pendik satılık daire atlas park avm mağazalar bursa erenler hava durumu galleria avm kuaför bandırma edirne arası kaç km prof dr ali akyüz kimdir venom zehirli öfke türkçe dublaj izle 2018 indir a101 cafex kahve beyazlatıcı rize 3 asliye hukuk mahkemesi münazara hakkında bilgi 120 milyon doz diyanet mahrem açıklaması honda cr v modifiye aksesuarları ören örtur evleri iyi akşamlar elle abiye ayakkabı ekmek paparası nasıl yapılır tekirdağ çerkezköy 3 zırhlı tugay dört elle sarılmak anlamı sarayhan çiftehan otel bolu ocakbaşı iletişim kumaş ne ile yapışır başak kar maydonoz destesiyem mp3 indir eklips 3 in 1 fırça seti prof cüneyt özek istanbul kütahya yol güzergahı aski memnu soundtrack selçuk psikoloji taban puanları senfonilerle ilahiler adana mut otobüs gülben ergen hürrem rüyada sakız görmek diyanet pupui petek dinçöz mat ruj tenvin harfleri istanbul kocaeli haritası kolay starbucks kurabiyesi 10 sınıf polinom test pdf arçelik tezgah üstü su arıtma cihazı fiyatları şafi mezhebi cuma namazı nasıl kılınır ruhsal bozukluk için dua pvc iç kapı fiyatları işcep kartsız para çekme vga scart çevirici duyarsızlık sözleri samsung whatsapp konuşarak yazma palio şanzıman arızası