how to combine pdf files android / PDF Birleştirme - PDF dosyalarını çevrimiçi ücretsiz birleştirin

How To Combine Pdf Files Android

how to combine pdf files android

This extension converts document, HTML, image file types into PDF format. Also, the extension is capable of merging multiple files into a single PDF document.

Use cases:
1. Append an image file into an existing PDF document
2. Merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF document
3. Convert Word to PDF
4. Convert multiple files with different formats into a single PDF document.
5. Change the order of a PDF page

Notes:
1. This extension uses funduszeue.info APIs to do the conversion so there is no need to install a native program to convert each file.
2. The extension uploads the files to the server and requests the merge. When all files are combined, the PDF document is downloaded to the user's download directory
3. The quality of the document is kept while merging or converting into PDF format.
4. It is recommended to get and use your API key to make sure you don't hit the rate limit.

Bu eklentinin Mozilla'nın eklenti politikalarını ihlal ettiğini veya güvenlik/gizlilik sorunları olduğunu düşünüyorsanız lütfen bu formu kullanarak bu sorunları Mozilla'ya bildirin.

Hataları bildirmek veya özellik talep etmek için bu formu kullanmayın. Bu rapor eklenti geliştiricisine değil, Mozilla’ya gönderilir.

Bu eklenti şunlara ihtiyaç duyuyor:

• Dosya indirme, tarayıcının indirme geçmişini okuma ve değiştirme
  • funduszeue.info verilerinize erişme

1. adds a warning for the user to generate API key

Ekran Görüntüleri

Açıklama

Combine two or more PDF documents into one, right on your iPhone or iPad! PDF Merge is fast and easy-to-use app that will allow you to create new PDF documents by combining existing ones from anywhere on your phone. You can also merge files from Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive directly within our app without even leaving it.

Easily add, reorder and remove files you are combining, and after you get merged document, you can rename it and share it with anyone, or open it in other apps on your device. Merges are performed on our powerful servers, so the app won't drain your battery or burden your processor or RAM. After you get your files merged into one, they are deleted from our servers.

If you have any questions or suggestions, just go to Options->Contact Support, and we will be there.

If you are satisfied with PDF Merge, please let us and everyone else know by leaving a review or giving us a rate.

This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.

Oylar ve Yorumlar

Very easy and gets the job done

I needed to create 3 merged pdfs-I googled how and searched and tried many apps. Tried adobe pro but u have to pay $24 per month. I read the few reviews on here saying that it gets the job done but you have to wait. They were right, it takes less than a moment to add the documents and then gives u the option to pay a 1 time fee of $5, ( I believe this is a 1-time fee)or wait minutes for each merge job. Since I only had 3 I chose to wait. I uploaded my pdf's from the adobe PDF app. Each job was perfectly finished between the minute wait period. The only hiccup I encountered was when I tried to email each document to myself, the PDF wasn't attached for the first email, but when I sent it again, it was attached.
    I am skeptical about the security of this app because it accesses your email photos etc. but I gave it a shot anyways. Hoping I don't regret that. Will definitely be turning off all access to this app.

Gets It Done and Beggars Can’t Be Choosers

(**it’s only free if you’re willing to wait minutes for your merge)

If you’re tighter on cash than you are on time and value simplicity and effectiveness over extra perks, then I think you’ll be happy with this app.

It’s easy enough to use. You can view the documents you’ve added to the merge list and adjust the order. Sometimes, I had trouble finding my documents from the app’s upload options, but that was easy to overcome by opening the documents and sending them to the PDF Merge app. (Note that I am a PC/Android user learning to function and access my files on someone else’s iOS, so pure iOS users with their own device might not have this issue at all—but hey, that speaks to the simplicity and intuitiveness of this app).

I suppose I would rate it higher if it let you work on two merges at the same time or to upload documents that could be reused for subsequent merges, but this is a free app, so I don’t expect those features.

Great concept needs better execution

This a great app but functionality needs to improve. Especially when you pay and are no longer using free version. Download time is great on paid version but downloading PDFs in the app does not work at all. I don’t see why you should have to copy to PDF merge when you should be able to access your drive or computer files through it.

funduszeue.info Inc. adlı geliştirici, gizlilik politikasını ve verileri işleme ayrıntılarını Apple’a vermemiştir. Daha fazla bilgi için geliştiricinin gizlilik politikası bölümüne bakın.

Bilgi Verilmedi

Bir sonraki uygulama güncellemesini teslim ederken geliştiricinin gizlilikle ilgili bilgi vermesi gerekir.

Bilgi

Seller
    funduszeue.info Inc.

Boyut
    34,5 MB

Kategori
    Productivity

Uyumluluk
    iPhone
    Requires iOS or later.
    iPad
    Requires iPadOS or later.
    iPod touch
    Requires iOS or later.
    Mac
    Requires macOS  or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.

Yaş Sınırı
    4+

Telif Hakkı
    © funduszeue.info Inc

Fiyat
    Ücretsiz

Uygulama İçi Satın Alımlar

1. Lifetime of Immediate Merges$

Bu Geliştiricinin Diğer Uygulamaları

Diğer Beğenebilecekleriniz

nest...

çamaşır makinesi ses çıkarması topuz modelleri kapalı huawei hoparlör cızırtı hususi otomobil fiat doblo kurbağalıdere parkı ecele sitem melih gokcek jelibon 9 sınıf 2 dönem 2 yazılı almanca 150 rakı fiyatı 2020 parkour 2d en iyi uçlu kalem markası hangisi doğduğun gün ayın görüntüsü hey ram vasundhara das istanbul anadolu 20 icra dairesi iletişim silifke anamur otobüs grinin 50 tonu türkçe altyazılı bir peri masalı 6. bölüm izle sarayönü imsakiye hamile birinin ruyada bebek emzirdigini gormek eşkiya dünyaya hükümdar olmaz 29 bölüm atv emirgan sahili bordo bereli vs sat akbulut inşaat pendik satılık daire atlas park avm mağazalar bursa erenler hava durumu galleria avm kuaför bandırma edirne arası kaç km prof dr ali akyüz kimdir venom zehirli öfke türkçe dublaj izle 2018 indir a101 cafex kahve beyazlatıcı rize 3 asliye hukuk mahkemesi münazara hakkında bilgi 120 milyon doz diyanet mahrem açıklaması honda cr v modifiye aksesuarları ören örtur evleri iyi akşamlar elle abiye ayakkabı ekmek paparası nasıl yapılır tekirdağ çerkezköy 3 zırhlı tugay dört elle sarılmak anlamı sarayhan çiftehan otel bolu ocakbaşı iletişim kumaş ne ile yapışır başak kar maydonoz destesiyem mp3 indir eklips 3 in 1 fırça seti prof cüneyt özek istanbul kütahya yol güzergahı aski memnu soundtrack selçuk psikoloji taban puanları senfonilerle ilahiler adana mut otobüs gülben ergen hürrem rüyada sakız görmek diyanet pupui petek dinçöz mat ruj tenvin harfleri istanbul kocaeli haritası kolay starbucks kurabiyesi 10 sınıf polinom test pdf arçelik tezgah üstü su arıtma cihazı fiyatları şafi mezhebi cuma namazı nasıl kılınır ruhsal bozukluk için dua pvc iç kapı fiyatları işcep kartsız para çekme vga scart çevirici duyarsızlık sözleri samsung whatsapp konuşarak yazma palio şanzıman arızası